Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been doing some tinkering. I got side tracked, literally meaning I was messing with this sample and ended up putting together 2 different beats that didn't use this sample, I like some drums I was using and some bass and when I took the samples out was like let me see what happens when I add these keys, next thing I know I got 2 different beats. I was recording everything even turning the gear on so there's footage, I want to just make a vid of me flippin the sample.

I got 3+ hrs of footage most of it is cutting samples, fine tuning and putting pieces together to no avail. I did find pretty much what I'm gonna use in my beat. I know yall are gonna come with crazy heat, I'm at the point where I could make it simple with some added stuff or keep going back and puttin that work in.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
im not sure if ill have time to do this one but im damn sure going to try

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I submitted mine, it's very basic. I was fukking around with a complex one but I couldn't get it sounding right and I didn't want to fukk around and have nothing to show so I submitted it. Ima sleep then work all night on the more complex one and try to get that to work. I'm in either way.