[4/10-4/11] Official Wrestlemania 37 Thread: A Tale of Triple Threats & Black Excellence

taker597

Superstar
Daps
KO vs. Sami had so many ROH callbacks was wild. I hope they find a way to get this match in a Mania Main Event in the next 5-10 years, but both wrestlers would need a physical transformation. The appeal of two homeless men fighting at Wrestlemania Main Event just seems null.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
That's... an interesting comparison
I agree. I'd 100% invert the comparison if I wasn't hesitant as fukk to put that juju on Kana. Io does everything at a consistently high level, similar to Angle, and she apparently picked it up quick and young, but injuries been fukking her career up. Kana wrestles more mat-based, and is great at the things she does and has no desire to bother with the aspects she doesn't. She has an offbeat charisma that fans get quicker than the office does.
Yeah... like :whoa:at the comparisons outside of character, but I think Asuka is basically the final form of the kind of character Benoit could have been had he not... yeah. A consistent hand, a multi-time champion, but ultimately there to make the people they want to push not trip over their own feet trying to get over in the ring.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yeah I forgot about Miro/Rusev in AEW. If we weren't in the middle of a pandemic, I would've said he would be better off in Japan or in the indys. Miro just isn't good in AEW.

I think AEW has good stables like Pinnacle, Inner Circle, etc., but they aren't anywhere near the level of WWE as a whole. They gave NXT a run for their money in the ratings but I still prefer NXT >>> AEW. WWE has a much better women's division and the bigger main event names.

:why:

what type of slanted analysis is this??

"AEW gave NXT a run for their money"?? uhhh no. AEW defeated NXT and chased them off onto a different night.

WWE's main event names arent any bigger than AEW's. youre just accustomed to the WWE machine.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

"AEW gave NXT a run for their money"?? uhhh no. AEW defeated NXT and chased them off onto a different night.

WWE's main event names arent any bigger than AEW's. youre just accustomed to the WWE machine.

Man go somewhere. You read what you wanted to read from that post and put your own spin on it. Go sit down.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps

I didn't mention anything about main event talent but AEW sure likes hiring former WWE guys:

Jericho
Moxley
Cody Rhodes
Miro
Christian
Pac
Matt Hardy
Dustin Rhodes

Half of AEW's roster is filled with former WWE guys and I wouldn't be surprised if they picked up Samoa Joe or any other released names.

Since you want to talk about ME status none of those names on that list are touching Reigns, Lashley, or Mcintyre right now. AEW's main event scene at best is a shuffle but Kenny Omega at top as World Champion is cool.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Man go somewhere. You read what you wanted to read from that post and put your own spin on it. Go sit down.

no. i quoted YOUR EXACT WORDS.

dont try to backtrack now.

:ufdup:

I didn't mention anything about main event talent but AEW sure likes hiring former WWE guys:

Jericho
Moxley
Cody Rhodes
Miro
Christian
Pac
Matt Hardy
Dustin Rhodes

Half of AEW's roster is filled with former WWE guys and I wouldn't be surprised if they picked up Samoa Joe or any other released names.

Since you want to talk about ME status none of those names on that list are touching Reigns, Lashley, or Mcintyre right now. AEW's main event scene at best is a shuffle but Kenny Omega at top as World Champion is cool.

most of the names you mentioned were already stars before the WWE signed them. so how are they WWE guys??
most of the WWE roster right now are former ROH, TNA, NJPW, etc wrestlers.:whistle: but of course youre not gonna say anything about that.

i can see where this is going.

you even threw cody on the list as an AEW hire.:mjlol:

Last edited: