[4/20/24] AEW Collision/Rampage: Get high with AEW and RVD on Dynasty Eve

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The Bunkhouse match was really fun, a real throwback with those old school spots and even the lighter strikes (glad they were all protecting themselves). The only dangerous spot was Fletcher wailing the chair at both Claudio and Danielson.

Dragon's post match promo. Man is truly insane about pro wrestling. Wouldn't shock me to see him working 20+ matches in 2035 when both his children are too old to care about him being a stay at home dad :bryan:

What makes you say that? Does New Japan make that distinction? The last time I remember them even caring about the "lineage" of the belt was to carny their way into booking Kurt Angle and make him put over Nakamura like 15 years ago (and it worked :pachaha:)
What makes me state that? Well it's a fact, that's what lol

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Yuka and Emi should've just rolled up and got out of there, but props to Yuka for pushing through. Looked nasty. :sadcam:
Think there may have been a language barrier problem with Yuka and the ref because I saw where it looked like she was seemingly trying to signal to the ref the injury but he either didn't hear it or didn't understand it.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
What makes me state that? Well it's a fact, that's what lol
I guess I'm asking what's that fact. That the current belt is the unification with the old IC belt? Or is it another thing I'm missing (which is very possible)? Because if it's the former, as far as I know, New Japan treats like the 1 and only IWGP title -regardless that it has a new name- just like WWE treated Roman's unified title as the same one that Hogan held 40 years ago. Basically I'm asking what am I missing from NJPW perspective/promoting on their belt.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Think there may have been a language barrier problem with Yuka and the ref because I saw where it looked like she was seemingly trying to signal to the ref the injury but he either didn't hear it or didn't understand it.

Emi cutting straight to the Woo Energy improv workshop while Yuka tried to work out if she still had a foot was all a bit awkward, but she's such a fukkin pro.

Kinda nice to see the crowd not shyt on it and give Yuka a Standing O at the end for making it through. Hopefully it ends up being one of those fukk ups that builds her *but how is she THIS tough* mystique.