[4/5/24] ROH Supercard of Honor: Athena vs. Shida; Kingston vs. Briscoe; Women's TV Title Tournament Finals; Stardom vs. Stardom trios

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
This shyt been meh, man. I just need to see the last 2 matches, but last year’s show was better.

Edit: just gonna watch the main event and call it a night/morning.
I'm invested in the women’s division so it was fire to me. The 2 main events were great along with the opener. Only off match was the hardcore match that went to long and had a guy that shouldn't be in there.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm invested in the women’s division so it was fire to me. The 2 main events were great along with the opener. Only off match was the hardcore match that went to long and had a guy that shouldn't be in there.
The Fight Without Honor was a little bit entertaining but in the way a match like that shouldn’t be. Why? The stuff with the boys was funny to me, funny and Fight Without Honor aren’t two things that should go together.

I don’t know what I really expected between the two though, their whole feud has been filled with comedy from what I’ve seen posted online.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Good ass main event. Cool to see Mark win it in Philly. That was a nasty ass Jay Driller. :picard:
I have to go back to watch the women’s title match. I hit that struggling to stay awake wall on Friday nights - probably also because it turns out I was getting sick - and I dozed off during it. Woke up right after the three count, slapped myself a few times, and took a few laps around the room to stay awake for the main event :mjlol: Glad I did because everything about it was great.

Though none of the matches were as good as Fletcher vs. Lee Johnson in my opinion. Top three match of the weekend (that I saw of course) along with Gunter vs. Sami and Briscoe vs. Kingston.