4 Idaho college students killed in "worst crime we've ever seen". Suspect arrested 12/30

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Someone who was a partner/former/current "hook up" would have known how to access easy, what the house was like, and how many roommates., what room who was in, and maybe been used to entering quietly, or discreetly. Someone like will come up in the phones. if they exist. That's my best thinking so far. Maybe he even carried a knife anyway, a lot of people in small towns, and everywhere have crazy ass knifes.

***and/or neighbor, he would be covered in blood afterwards, hands, face, clothes, in the middle of the night, would have to quickly get home and wash/shower change

Suspect is:

-early to mid 20's

-lives in the immediate area

-knows one or all of the victims

-has been in the house before

-possibly underemployed/heavy drinker

-lives alone? would have to come home covered in blood, and clean up, the next day, roomates/family/girlfriend
"did you come home at 4:00 AM the night those girl were murdered"

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

idaho-stabbing-victim-lucky-girl-post-05.jpg
RIP PAWG. Such a shame. :to:

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
I think the killer killed them and used the phone to get Jack to come over… they all were potentially dead right away.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I think the opposite, one killer is probably the most realistic scenario. You just have to look at what KIND of murder this was. There's no robbery, no money, no drugs. Personal motive. Think of like an OJ, rolling up to Nicole Brown's house, just livid with rage and probably high. It's not an easy "hey man come with me to my old girlfriends house, at 3:00 AM, I'm going to teach her a lesson"

it just doesn't sound like there was much of a struggle, or ordeal. Like hours of torture or abuse. What I think is possible is a kind of scenario, where something gets out of hand, between TWO people, and goes too far, and the killer commits the crime FIRST to shut up the victim, (realizing the consequences for lets say punching one of the women in anger) and the others as witnesses, or because the other would know, for instance who one of the girls would call to hook up with at 3:00 AM. Or who would show up without calling. But, then we don't know what's come up on the phones.

In sexually motivated crimes, there is usually mutiliation to the breasts, vaginal areas.

If you had rape/torture, there have been instances where two men, who usually meet in prison, participate in these kinds of sexually motivated killings for pleasure. If you had robbery, maybe, like if it was some trap shyt, and two guys go in to steal some work, and end up killing 3 people in the home.

OJ knifed two people, not 4. You can do two. He didn't run up in a home with 6 people and do it---->again I do NOT think it's outta the realm of possibility, but the probability of it happening with one guy means literally everything that needed to go right for him to get away with a quadruple killing, DID go right. Which is highly improbable...

And he did it by knife. In drug related robberies guys aren't being murdered in groups of four by knife...

I'll say this, I do agree that this was a targeted attack, and that there was some kind of relationship to someone, even if not romantic in nature. They, or between the four of them, at least one person knew the killer(s). He was familiar to somebody, this was a targeted thing. That much is pretty clear...

I think it was probably a student or townie that was romantically interested/involved with one of the girls. Only a man would have the strength to overpower and butcher four people and get away that quickly. Them living in a party house with tons of people coming in and out and makes this more plausible. The fact that none of them woke up the house with screaming makes me think that they recognized their attacker before getting killed.

Given that these are young, attractive girls I wouldn’t be surprised if they had least one stalker or disgruntled lover between the 3 of them.

It makes sense that the killer could've already been in the home. Or that the killer knew the codes to get in. The police and coroner have said everyone was sleep except the girl who put up some kind of fight, which just brings more questions:

Was she the first victim and he killed the others afterwards to eliminate the risk of someone else waking up to catch him? Was she an unintended casualty of who he was looking for? Did she catch him in the act of doing someone else, so then he needed to do her?

This whole thing is alarming, strange, abd even a little unprecedented. This dude went to work on four people with a knife. Didn't stop at 1, so the gore of knitting someone to death doesn't bother him. He also killed them whole asleep, which tells me two things: a)he's a bit of a coward, he didn't need to kill people who had no idea he was there; and b)underlines the premeditation of this being a targeted hit...

The survivors were on the basement floor. One of them did wake up and went to the other basement roommate to sleep.

She called out and didn’t hear back.

So that could have spooked the killer or he never went after them in the first place. But I remember seeing at least four cars outside so they had to know they were there.

The last two girls to come home came home in a uber so they might not have a car.

I've seen that said but I haven't seen police confirmation of where the girls were at. I think they've kept that to themselves, they've released almost nothing about the girls who survived so I'm not sure if the basement narrative is accurate....

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I've seen that said but I haven't seen police confirmation of where the girls were at. I think they've kept that to themselves, they've released almost nothing about the girls who survived so I'm not sure if the basement narrative is accurate....
One of the dead girls posted a pic of themselves in their room with the balcony so we know one room is on the third floor.

process of elimination puts the survivors on the second or first floor. Doesn’t make sense for the killer to go up and down stairs missing an entire floor.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Killer may have had one target but killed additional people to obfuscate that the killing was targeted. Make it seem more random and add uncertainty to motive..or to eliminate the people most likely to suggest the identity to detectives if only the target was killed.

Up and down the stairs in a party house at 3 am..other people in the house possibly got accustomed to hearing footsteps if they were awake

Regardless, the shyt is beyond fukked up and I feel gross thinking about it or typing about it.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Possibility that one of the roommates asked a guy they knew to put a hit on one or all of the victims?
Someone who was a partner/former/current "hook up" would have known how to access easy, what the house was like, and how many roommates., what room who was in, and maybe been used to entering quietly, or discreetly. Someone like will come up in the phones. if they exist. That's my best thinking so far. Maybe he even carried a knife anyway, a lot of people in small towns, and everywhere have crazy ass knifes.

***and/or neighbor, he would be covered in blood afterwards, hands, face, clothes, in the middle of the night, would have to quickly get home and wash/shower change

Suspect is:

-early to mid 20's

-lives in the immediate area

-knows one or all of the victims

-has been in the house before

-possibly underemployed/heavy drinker

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I understand it’s all speculation

The main thing that makes me think it’s drugs involved is the fact the roommates didn’t call an ambulance or police when they found an unconscious body.

People call 911 because they didn’t get enough French fries at Burger King but 911 isn’t your first call for a unconscious body?

You know when you call a friend? When you think someone OD’d and don’t want them to get in trouble.
It's a big house and it's divided up. That's why they didn't call the cops quickly. They genuinely didn't know something had happend

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
It's a big house and it's divided up. That's why they didn't call the cops quickly. They genuinely didn't know something had happend
What are you talking about?

They found one girl they thought was unconscious. Even if you didn’t know what the entire thing was…who doesn’t call 911 immediately for an unconscious person? The main thing you want to do is save the person’s life.

Unless the friend was a medical professional or law officer, you can do both things simultaneously.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Killer may have had one target but killed additional people to obfuscate that the killing was targeted. Make it seem more random and add uncertainty to motive..or to eliminate the people most likely to suggest the identity to detectives if only the target was killed.

Up and down the stairs in a party house at 3 am..other people in the house possibly got accustomed to hearing footsteps if they were awake

Regardless, the shyt is beyond fukked up and I feel gross thinking about it or typing about it.

Right, that's what I have circled back to a few times. That's an intensely motivated killer, with extreme rage/anger/jealousy, but someone who planned to kill, making this an organized attack, or during the incident decided to full commit, which would be less organized.

An organized killer would involve planning, laying in wait

A disorganized killer would have been a crime of circumstances, or an incident that started as maybe an argument, escalated to physical violence, and ended in multiple murders. It's obviously not exact, but think of the scene in Taylor Sheridan's Wind River, where a few guys harassing their friend/co worker escalates into rape and multiple murders. That is kind of what one theory is, but the use of knife somewhat complicates that.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I watch so much ID with my girl and I always say I hate those sliding doors , those shyts are weak as fukk and especially college kids never make sure those doors are locked, and that’s usually the entrance all killers come in through
Put a stick at the bottom lengthwise to secure the door.
91KSjEEBv0L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_FMwebp_.jpg

Though they could smash it but makes too much noise

I lived with a spooky mom and I would have to check the windows and all that shyt before heading upstairs for the night.