4 Idaho college students killed in "worst crime we've ever seen". Suspect arrested 12/30

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Their dog didn’t get skinned it was an old couples dog that got skinned.

The victims dog is fine.

My theory is still a stranger, a person connected to someone prominent or the surviving roommates know more than has been revealed.

The roommates got cleared early on but that 9 hour time gap between the murders and police being called is still suspect to me.
Yeah my theory is that they're connected

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

That’s crazy.

So either the killer killed the couple on the second floor first or killed the girls on the third floor then came back down and instead of leaving just killed the couple but didn’t go downstairs For the last two.

why go at a dude if you don’t have to?

Last edited:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
It’s gotta be, or this is the most incompetent police department to ever exist.
First thing these backwater police said was this was a crime of passion. Then proceeded to fill up the crime scene. I believe they no exactly who the culprit is and most likely connected/related to local police or politicians.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s crazy.

So either the killer killed the couple on the second floor first or killed the girls on the third floor then came back down and instead of leaving just killed the couple but didn’t go downstairs For the last two.

why go at a dude if you don’t have to?
Not sure what police mean by ruling out the surviving roommates but this could have been a murder for hire. Would explain access, targeted and brutal nature and the survivors being left alone. Not sure if police ruled out the survivors as actual killers or as lacking any motive/connection to the killer at all.

One thing that immediately struck me was that one of the survivors was clearly the most plain looking girl in the house. Add the fact that the two surviving roommates were seemingly close to one another and lived in what appear to be the less prestigious rooms of the house and it's at least thinkable a revenge motive could have played a part. You know how mean girls can be to one another...

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Not sure what police mean by ruling out the surviving roommates but this could have been a murder for hire. Would explain access, targeted and brutal nature and the survivors being left alone. Not sure if police ruled out the survivors as actual killers or as lacking any motive/connection to the killer at all.

One thing that immediately struck me was that one of the survivors was clearly the most plain looking girl in the house. Add the fact that the two surviving roommates were seemingly close to one another and lived in what appear to be the less prestigious rooms of the house and it's at least thinkable a revenge motive could have played a part. You know how mean girls can be to one another...
I’ve never heard of a hitman being used in a non-financial/relationship situation.

The roommate situation is just weird because of the conflicting narrative of a bloodbath vs their reactions(assuming the police aren’t withholding stuff to keep for suspects.)

It just seems like the survivors know something key about what was in the house.

The girl with the most wounds was also the one least likely to be there.as if the murder knew they only had a limited chance to get her.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah the surviving roommate’s situation is suspect to me until proven otherwise. :manny:

I’m not saying they have to be out doing a bunch of interviews and whatever but the families of the victims said they haven’t heard anything from the survivors.

I think a brother of one of the victims said he tried to reach out to one of the roommates and got no response.

A sister of one of the victims said she thinks some people who were cleared early on, “were cleared too early”

I’m not going to say the roommates are the killler/killers but I think both or one of them know something that hasn’t been made public yet.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Just the crime itself signals it won't be a woman, knife, multiple victims, blitz style attack, I can think of Lizzie Borden who killed her family members with an ax, but besides that, none.
What pisses me kff is they haven't said if the victims were sleep or what.

Like we're the victims sleep?

Did he try the survivors but their doors were locked?

I wanna know more about the roommate who said she heard something then went to sleep in her roommates room.

What did she hear?

I assume they had the door locked.

Cops ain't saying shyt at all.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the surviving roommate’s situation is suspect to me until proven otherwise. :manny:

I’m not saying they have to be out doing a bunch of interviews and whatever but the families of the victims said they haven’t heard anything from the survivors.

I think a brother of one of the victims said he tried to reach out to one of the roommates and got no response.

A sister of one of the victims said she thinks some people who were cleared early on, “were cleared too early”

I’m not going to say the roommates are the killler/killers but I think both or one of them know something that hasn’t been made public yet.
Word.

So they survive...call the someone because the bodies were unconscious?

But I was told it was a massacre so they didn't see the blood?

That shyt is highly suspect.