4 o'clock and all's well (Except for Sony gamers) MUST READ!!!

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Let's keep it 100 for once. And since Rekkapryde wants to act the brandest of new. Let's expose him again.

But let's take this a step further because his response will be he was just capping. Was he tho?

Xbox, Kinect NSA Spying Was Done Without Consent, Claims Microsoft

Ok, so now that we know the government will do whatever it wants can we now discuss how all you dumb muthafukka are currently being spied on regardless of what settings you picked.

Or does this just apply to every piece of electronics other than the ps5 :stopitslime:

The audacity of you all, popping shyt. Pop shyt now once you're educated tho :hhh:
@Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
who asked for this feature? :mjlol:

the mic is built into the dualsense so it literally records everything to your hard drive. When I first read about it and how much space it can take up recording all your trophies attained, I turned it off. Esp with all the games I buy being digital. Every bit helps.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You should report this on your webshow breh. You can always use more views!:troll:

• Dap
Reactions: PS5

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
the option to include your mic's audio, in video clips, was disabled, for me.

I checked my trophy clips, during times i know i was talking, and none of them had my voice in it.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a problem. Sony better fix this.

How long have you guys been posting here that you guys still bite onto this guy's mental illness fueled agenda?

This shyt is optional and you can activate/deactivate on initial setup and then again in the settings.

:russell:

Cool feature though :ehh:

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
I dont trust any of these tech companies, microsoft, sony, amazon, apple, google, etc.

But you gotta chill court, stop the ebeef n enjoy your xbox. Im enjoyin my Series x :smile:

Aint gonna lie tho, i got a laugh outta Detective Haptic:laff:

• Dap
Reactions: PS5

PS5

Wiz a 1/2 seed right now ya dig Tekashi1223
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
the mic is built into the dualsense so it literally records everything to your hard drive. When I first read about it and how much space it can take up recording all your trophies attained, I turned it off. Esp with all the games I buy being digital. Every bit helps.
Can somebody inform this casual that his storage space is the same regardless if going digital or physical :snoop:
Imagine seeing a person's post, then getting mad.
Now imagine seeing a post, getting mad, then looking at what time that post was made and getting mad at that :laff:
How long have you guys been posting here that you guys still bite onto this guy's mental illness fueled agenda?

This shyt is optional and you can activate/deactivate on initial setup and then again in the settings.

:russell:

Cool feature though :ehh:
And this troll is like "So they recording voices during achievements? NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!! :sitdown:
:jawalrus: I can also just use my PS4 pad instead
Not on ps5 games :ufdup: