40 B.A.R.R.S. VS. DUTCHESS

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma type as I watch this. I can't lie I love 40. I've read some say Dutchess came better than expected. Some even say she won so I'm interested in seeing this battle

Dutchess is up. I'm in the middle of round 1 & there is no way she can win this battle. Her bars are basic & she doesn't bring the type of performance to the table to offset that. 40 would have to choke every round to lose this.

I've always said battle rappers write to their level of comp. 40 took that first round and she has done way better.

3-0 40 easy. I was scoring this with the intentions of giving Dutchess any close round too.

Battle wasn't that great. 40 was subpar, but thats all that was really needed, which is why I hate lopsided battles like this.

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
40 easily outbarred her every round. Dutchess had a couple lines here and there. Dutchess did better than usually tho.

Just curious, what do you think 40's best round or battle was out of any of her battles?

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
cant stop lookin at dutches nipples pokin out, 40 went light on her, i guess her phukkin jai smoove had jai looking hella nice in the battle vs Matrimony at nbo

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
40 easily outbarred her every round. Dutchess had a couple lines here and there. Dutchess did better than usually tho.

Just curious, what do you think 40's best round or battle was out of any of her battles?

i watched her demolish lil Tori Doe a hundred times, always payin to Chayna ashley on the side feelin the haymakers 40 threw at Tori. She did Tori bad

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i watched her demolish lil Tori Doe a hundred times, always payin to Chayna ashley on the side feelin the haymakers 40 threw at Tori. She did Tori bad

those tori doe name flips in the 3rd:patrice: damn 40... let me go rewatch that again... that was probably her best rounds, along with her whole dora/nick jr scheme

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
those tori doe name flips in the 3rd:patrice: damn 40... let me go rewatch that again... that was probably her best rounds, along with her whole dora/nick jr scheme

that nick jr scheme was in the battle vs Rex's bytch, right?

i always felt Norma beat her

swag2011

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that nick jr scheme was in the battle vs Rex's bytch, right?

i always felt Norma beat her

yep.. she said something like razor blade to your son's face and nick jr.... crowd went crazy.

norma beat 40? Its been a while since i watched that, but all i remember is norma doing a lil tip drill dance on 40 lmao. i think i gave that to 40.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
yep.. she said something like razor blade to your son's face and nick jr.... crowd went crazy.

norma beat 40? Its been a while since i watched that, but all i remember is norma doing a lil tip drill dance on 40 lmao. i think i gave that to 40.

that tipdrill was on point and she even ''said it again'' Norma spittin that gutta shyt, always sounds believable to me, maybe i was too caught up in the drill; imma rewatch it now