40 Glocc is mad at Jack Thriller & calls out Game

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
11149282_10153142821575255_8745932624457442081_n.jpg

SEE I TRIED TO IGNORE THIS nikka.. fu*k THAT!... NOW IM BOUT TO BEAT THIS HANDI-CAP nikka @jackthriller ASS.. floydmayweather TOLD ME JUST WORK THE BLIND SIDE.. IMA KNOCK CUZ OTHER EYE OUT AND USE IT FOR A Surveillance Camera FOR MY CRIB.. -I GOT YO SNITCH bi*ch nikka.. ON MAMAZ..������ -THIS SHOWZ HOW FAKE nikkaZ WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A DOLLAR!- FAKE ASS nikka!..YOU AINT NEVER SAID NO sh*t LIKE THIS TOO MY FACE!!.. OR IN THE G-UNIT OFFICE.

IM 40-MAYWHEATHER WHEN IT COME TO U nikkaZ.. NO LOSSES.. JUST GOT CHEATED.. ��������.. @wack100 @LOSANGELESCONFIDENTIAL YES WE WILL BE IN VEGAS FOR THE FIGHT... ANYBODY WANT THE TAYDOE EFFECT LET ME KNOW.. I LOVE TO THUMP IT OUT.. ��.. WACK DONE PUT HIS PALM PALMS DOWN.. NOW HE WANT TO BE NOTICED �� nikka I WILL GIVE YO PEPPER JACK CHEESE LOOKIN FACE ASS THE WRONG ATTENTION JACK...��.. TALKIN BOUT U 30 YEARS OLD.. ����.. nikka TRAPPED IN A BENJAMIN BUTTON BODY!������.. - nikka LOOKING LIKE LARRY HOLMES FLABBY AND SICK..������

Last edited:

riddlerap

G-Unit 4 Life
Daps
its for a mil? how they gonnna even make a mil back from this.. these 2 arent big enough to garner enough tickets bought for that. (and im a fan of both these dudes)

also, why did Game p*ssy out of the fight?

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
its for a mil? how they gonnna even make a mil back from this.. these 2 arent big enough to garner enough tickets bought for that. (and im a fan of both these dudes)

also, why did Game p*ssy out of the fight?

How did Game p*ssy out of the fight?:deadmanny:
Its past the whole lets square up and fight stage.
You and I know, these two nikkas couldnt meet up and fight in a boxing ring and end it on a peaceful note.
Somebodys gotta take that L, and somebody and their entourage wont be happy and somebody gonna get seriously injured.