40 teens jump 3 marines

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
stupid teens see an opportunity to pretend to be with the shyts when they're in groups of 10+
Basically

No care either way, but none of them would do shyt even if it was a 1 v 3.

Not gassing any marine up because being military doesn’t make you a super hero per se, but lets not act like those kids weren’t bytches taken advantage of an opportunity because of their group size either.

DaKidFromNoWhere

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tar Heel State
I remember I did 2 tours in 4 years and was about to get out the Army. Met my wife and kids for a lunch break at a sandwich shop and some kids kept opening the door to the shop saying little disparaging dumb shyt because I had on the uniform.

I snapped and went outside and lifted one off his feet by the throat and grabbed another one with my other hand by the collar (I was in peak condition from OIF 4) and told them if they interrupted my lunch again I'd make sure they came home to a slaughtered household. They didn't do it again and I sought counseling afterwards.
Takes a real one bruh.
You saw that you got it in you to do some devious shyt.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Different outcome if it was 2 marines.......

That knew Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Marines are probably more into that BJJ shyt than any other branch :mjlol:

They did what they were probably taught to do when attacked by 40 people and their main offensive set is for being on the ground. They balled up and got stomped out

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Marines are probably more into that BJJ shyt than any other branch :mjlol:

They did what they were probably taught to do when attacked by 40 people and their main offensive set is for being on the ground. They balled up and got stomped out
True Jiujitsu artists run in the face of those odds and deal with whoever grabs us because now?

Ur in my world :demonic:

And we ain't going to the ground.
There's no I in we nihk. Hes going to the ground, not I.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
True Jiujitsu artists run in the face of those odds and deal with whoever grabs us because now?

Ur in my world :demonic:

And we ain't going to the ground.
There's no I in we nihk. Hes going to the ground, not I.
I respect it

I always thought bjj would be terrible against multiple attackers but I do know there is more to it than rolling on a mat and getting oil checks :ehh:

Daps
This too..

How tf did they say these were black kids when none of them involved looked black. They looked white or Mexican
Someone in one of the replies to one of the many threads full of people calling them black said they live there, and there aren’t 40 black people there. Someone else posted the demographics. It’s 0.4% black.

:heh: