40 year old Marques Houston Marries 19 year old Miya dikkey

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’m not saying this isn’t true but where is this info coming from?
Her name is Miya dikkey and she ran away from home at 15 years old. Later that year she met Chris stokes (yes that Chris stokes) and was “mentored” by staying with Marques Houston when she started in the film Will to love (in 2015). She has been with him and his trash videos ever since

eXodus

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her name is Miya dikkey and she ran away from home at 15 years old. Later that year she met Chris stokes (yes that Chris stokes) and was “mentored” by staying with Marques Houston when she started in the film Will to love (in 2015). She has been with him and his trash videos ever since
Ooo Chris Stokes was involved ?? Say less bruv .. say no more

6e0c6c0f60e3f02b55f361f2edc307ce.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
TBH this is gonna be a lot of you team #GMB

With a significant age gap between you and your s/o because you decided to wait to get married and wanted to be a playa in your 20s and early to mid 30s. And now you cant find a woman in yo age group that isn't taken already and has kids or is divorced. Or widowed. Or have too much baggage to deal with.

TBH...there's nothing wrong with it in my eyes...personally i can't get with it.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

With a significant age gap between you and your s/o because you decided to wait to get married and wanted to be a playa in your 20s and early to mid 30s. And now you cant find a woman in yo age group that isn't taken already and has kids or is divorced. Or widowed. Or have too much baggage to deal with.

TBH...there's nothing wrong with it in my eyes...personally i can't get with it.
Nah this shyt is nasty dawg :francis:

Saltmoney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Catset
I’m not saying this isn’t true but where is this info coming from?

Back then Marques used to refer to her as "his little niece", and that they're just friends through their Jehova's Witness cult. There are screenshots of her IG stories back when she was still underage being giddy about soon being able to go public with their relationship too.

Miyana Juanita dikkey Went Missing In Eugene Oregon in August 2016
NAT_34766_1.jpg

Actual photo
Public viewable

July 2016
NAT_34766_2.jpg

Actual photo
Public viewable

Missing
Last seen alive: August 06, 2016

Circumstances: Miyana's birth mother, Paula Harris, lost parental rights in California and Miyana was adopted in California in 2012.

Miyana ran away from her home in Eugene, Oregon, on August 6, 2016, at 8:00 AM.

It is believed Miyana is with, or traveling to, her birth mother, Paula Harris, or maternal grandmother, Barbara Dotson, in California.

First Name: Miyana Juanita
Middle Name: Juanita
Last Name: dikkey
Details
Age When Last Known Alive: 15
Race: Black/African American
Sex: Female
Height: 62.0
Weight: 115.0
State: Oregon
Zip: 97402
County: Lane
Appearance
Hair: Black
Head Hair: Afro
Body Hair: None
Facial Hair: None
Eye: Brown
Clothing and Accessories
Transportation

Miyana Juanita dikkey - Oregon Missing Person Directory

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

This some haterade:comeon:. Why dudes gotta be a playa in they 20s? What if they don't have a job to support family? What if they was working on a business

In a time where Divorce is high, I don't blame dudes for not getting married