41 shot overnight in NYC with at least 4 dead in citywide explosion of gun violence

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yall let De Blasio take $1 billion from yall police force....because somebody said defund the police.

Could have just said attach police pensions to corruption or unnecessary brutal assaults and tactics...but defund the police? :francis:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Yall let De Blasio take $1 billion from yall police force....because somebody said defund the police.

Could have just said attach police pensions to corruption or unnecessary brutal assaults and tactics...but defund the police? :francis:

It ain't a police problem though..

It's a summertime with masks and no job problem...you can get away with a lot of shyt right now...

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

People who wrote that here will eventually realize that they were used as pawns.

Emotional people are easy to manipulate. Happens all the time here.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
People who wrote that here will eventually realize that they were used as pawns.

Emotional people are easy to manipulate. Happens all the time here.

Camden, NJ defunded their police department and have had historically low crime since.

Defunding the police isnt getting rid of police, it's breaking the police unions that protect corrupt cops

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Camden, NJ defunded their police department and have had historically low crime since.

Defunding the police isnt getting rid of police, it's breaking the police unions that protect corrupt cops
Y’all have the same talking points. At least research the shyt first.

Camden did not defund the police. It’s crime rate in the early 2010’s was because of budget cuts by Chris Christie that led to many police officers being laid off and the city overall was very neglected. What has happened is the tearing down of projects and gentrification and the police not being defunded but disbanded and redeveloped. They are revitalizing the river front what do you think is happening? It became state and county police from city police. The police presence has jumped to a never before seen level and the police force became whiter as you did not have to be from Camden anymore to be a cop. Camden is a police state like NYC which is why the murders have dropped like that.

I wish Camden was a success story where the police was defunded and education and mental health initiatives and community development dropped the crime but it’s not. And even though crime has dropped significantly 25-30 murders is still a lot for a city of 77,000.

Me personally I’m not for or against defunding. I see many of these intersectional LGBT new liberals talking about defunding/abolitioning police and these are people who don’t know or understand the realities of the hood.

I personally would like to see the police budget cut but my thing is with the political corruption and embezzlement how do I know how these funds will be allocated and whether effective programs will be created? I see the police union holding a grudge as well. Overall, I can see crime increasing just as we’re seeing these past few months with police being hands off. More people dying and more people being locked up.

But yeah research the shyt first :heh:
Camden residents: City not a model for defunding police

Last edited: