45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I'm 5+ years younger than you. Imagine my situation. :mjcry: But in Cali it's different. I was at the mechanic on Sunday. I overheard an older Mexican guy, who was at least 55, talking to the owner about Maddow's episode on Niger. This guy had a thick Mexican accent but spoke fluent English. I turned around and approached him. We talked for a good 30 minutes about everything that's going on. I put him on the Lawfare podcast and Preet's podcast and he was hella appreciative. He told me Maddow is his personal hero. He was ranting about Trump Jr. :mjlol:

Being from california, people here especially in the bay area are politically inclined, young to old, being born out of this country and raised primarily between san jose and oakland i grew up with politics and the news being importnt to me. in my horrible time living in arizona for half a year, i found people to be uninformed or just uncaring towards politics, the mother of my childs family, while having great family values were completely ignorant to everything pertaining to the outside world. What also got me was the huge amoutn of mexic00ns i was dealing with.

one thing is for sure, going to arizona taught me this, just because you ride black dikk dont mean you ride for black people. i had a woman from my inlaws literally tell me "YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE IT ABOUT RACE".

she didint even understand telling me "you people" was offensive. let alone trying to understand the nuance of what is happening politically. it really was a reminder that other races tend to not care or are completely aloof to the issues that blacks face and have faced and they really benefit huge from our accomplishments without having to do much work or even have much appreciation. the bay area definately is different as latinos, blacks and asians work side by side politically. leave the bubble tho, its not like that.

as a black man of brazillian descent i saw both sides of this equation

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
They're gonna try to regulate Tech "platforms" as media entities, slap them bytches with some regulations.

Everybody is throwing punches while these tech hoes are in the ring.

"I thought that Facebook is not allowed in China??"

"Well uhhhh our consumer services aren't operating"

so you accept and respond to reports from the chinese gov't regarding users in other countries (Chinese dissidents) :what:

they need to grab zukerberg by the balls and get his robotronic bytchass up there to testify...

maxresdefault.jpg

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
They're gonna try to regulate Tech "platforms" as media entities, slap them bytches with some regulations.

Everybody is throwing punches while these tech hoes are in the ring.

"I thought that Facebook is not allowed in China??"

"Well uhhhh our consumer services aren't operating"

so you accept and respond to reports from the chinese gov't regarding users in other countries (Chinese dissidents) :what:

they need to grab zukerberg by the balls and get his robotronic bytchass up there to testify...

maxresdefault.jpg

Good, hitting these social media platforms with regulations will ensure that propaganda fukkery from a foreign entity won’t ever happen again along with these media platforms having to disclose who is buying ad space

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one thing is for sure, going to arizona taught me this, just because you ride black dikk dont mean you ride for black people. i had a woman from my inlaws literally tell me "YOU PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE IT ABOUT RACE".

she didint even understand telling me "you people" was offensive. let alone trying to understand the nuance of what is happening politically. it really was a reminder that other races tend to not care or are completely aloof to the issues that blacks face and have faced and they really benefit huge from our accomplishments without having to do much work or even have much appreciation. the bay area definately is different as latinos, blacks and asians work side by side politically. leave the bubble tho, its not like that.

as a black man of brazillian descent i saw both sides of this equation
Mexic00ns really believe they are immune to the bull shyt. :scust:

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
The most bytch made president in the world

:salute:

So what is he doing to keep the White people (not terrorists mind you...) who arm themselves with a bunch of guns and ammo and shoot a sh*tload of people from doing that again? Because I don't recall him talking about America needing a gun reform after that happened...