45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read about Carter sending an email memorializing his July 2016 trip to a top campaign aide. There's no way that campaign official didn't shortly thereafter forward that email to someone else, most likely Kush. And they have probably already subpoeanad his email accounts etc., which end up contradicting all sorts of his pronouncements/testimony.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
emHw3tc.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just read about Carter sending an email memorializing his July 2016 trip to a top campaign aide. There's no way that campaign official didn't shortly thereafter forward that email to someone else, most likely Kush. And they have probably already subpoeanad his email accounts etc., which end up contradicting all sorts of his pronouncements/testimony.
Next its, well he forwarded an email no one saw :heh:

You'd think Carter Page would have learned the first go around from palling around Russian spies.

Its like his entire life since then is a version of Felix Saters...basically, you work for the FBI as an informant for the rest of your life.

He's happy as fukk clearly because he knows he's gonna walk.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What's up? I've been hitting refresh on politics and the_douche every ten minutes or so. I have a feeling something gonna pop off tonight

I think I do but explain in case I don't
This is the intel of the greatest intelligence agencies being pieced together by the great Bob Mueller to bring down the President of the United States and those closest to him. YOU WILL NEVER SEE THIS AGAIN!!! :damnanimated:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

:russ:

he's always got that goofy smile on his face, his eyes are constantly darting around like he has some mischievous secret he can barely contain, he has a strange tick where he raises his eyebrows at seemingly random times, he clumsily over-explains everything like a bad liar does, his mouth says yes while his head movement says no and vice versa...

this dude is fukking so weird. i love watching his interviews. page makes them wonderfully awkward.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

he's always got that goofy smile on his face, his eyes are constantly darting around like he has some mischievous secret he can barely contain, he has a strange tick where he raises his eyebrows at seemingly random times, he clumsily over-explains everything like a bad liar does, his mouth says yes while his head movement says no and vice versa...

this dude is fukking so weird. i love watching his interviews. page makes them wonderfully awkward.
Carter Page is Bob Mueller :WeeBeyAnimated: