45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont think its sunk in to Paul Manafort that he may well die in jail. Especially if extra charges get added.

You're not dodging the money laundering. At all. And the government excuses A LOT of shyt.
He's 68. :wow:
Did gates not get the same charges? Because they are saying he is only looking at 12 years.

Mueller might be investigating for the next 2-3 years :wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Did gates not get the same charges? Because they are saying he is only looking at 12 years.

Mueller might be investigating for the next 2-3 years :wow:
Prison kills, breh.

And theres a big chance Manafort is gonna get hit with extra charges.

Lets say it takes a year to go to jail. Dude will be 69-70. You're telling me even at a minimum security joint he can stomach being in there until he's 82? At a minimum of what the prosecutor is asking for? Without extra charges? without getting hit with the maximum part of the sentence request?

Dude is finished. At this point its about trying to set your kids up.

Oh wait, the government is taking ALL of that :laff:

Oh, and if you read the indictment, a lot of the shyt was in his wife's name :mjlol:

If Mueller goes after the wife :wow:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
There are a lot of moving parts, many variables. It's a very serious case, and a high profile one, but these federal money laundering cases do not always end up with the hammer dropped, at all. One, a guy like Manafort, has a lot of pull still, he can hire a team of heavy hitters to rep him. Two, he can cooperate. Three, at sentencing the government weighs the criminal history of the defendant, the charges, the pleas, you get reductions for cooperation, and accepting responsibility, there are a lot of ways it can go. I follow federal cases in San Diego, a lot of money laundering goes to the lower end of sentencing, because almost all is tied to Mexican organized crime, and they cooperate, and get the sentence reduced.

Case in point: A guy in SD laundered 3.5 million into 35 airplane purchases to buy planes for Sinaloa Cartel traffickers, including some linked directly to Chapo, he got five years, credit for 2 years already in, he will be out in 2020.

Another guy, an attorney was using IOLTA accounts to transfer proceeds from drug trafficking into Mexico, and other places. It's like a 20 count indictment, he got 5 years. I think they were accused of laundering 20 million.

Feds convicted at trial, a Mexican businessman, of 36 counts including conspiracy to commit offenses against the United States, and election tampering, by funneling money from a foreign national to influence a mayoral election. It was a high profile case, he lost at trial, refused all deals, and in the end, the AUSA asked for 6 years, and the Judge gave him 3.

The Manafort story is far from over, he's got a lot of moves to make still.

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I dont think its sunk in to Paul Manafort that he may well die in jail. Especially if extra charges get added.

You're not dodging the money laundering. At all. And the government excuses A LOT of shyt.
He's 68. :wow:

what the fukk are you talking about man. manafort is living this shyt, you're reading and posting tweets about it. :comeon:

of course he knows how serious this is.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
There are a lot of moving parts, many variables. It's a very serious case, and a high profile one, but these federal money laundering cases do not always end up with the hammer dropped, at all. One, a guy like Manafort, has a lot of pull still, he can hire a team of heavy hitters to rep him. Two, he can cooperate. Three, at sentencing the government weighs the criminal history of the defendant, the charges, the pleas, you get reductions for cooperation, and accepting responsibility, there are a lot of ways it can go. I follow federal cases in San Diego, a lot of money laundering goes to the lower end of sentencing, because almost all is tied to Mexican organized crime, and they cooperate, and get the sentence reduced.

Case in point: A guy in SD laundered 3.5 million into 35 airplane purchases to buy planes for Sinaloa Cartel traffickers, including some linked directly to Chapo, he got five years, credit for 2 years already in, he will be out in 2020.

Another guy, an attorney was using IOLTA accounts to transfer proceeds from drug trafficking into Mexico, and other places. It's like a 20 count indictment, he got 5 years. I think they were accused of laundering 20 million.

Feds convicted at trial, a Mexican businessman, of 36 counts including conspiracy to commit offenses against the United States, and election tampering, by funneling money from a foreign national to influence a mayoral election. It was a high profile case, he lost at trial, refused all deals, and in the end, the AUSA asked for 6 years, and the Judge gave him 3.

Manafort is different and the gov near he been a shyt head for the better part of 30 years and not only that he’s working with Russia to undermine the US gov.. this ain’t about money laundering with him.. that aspect was the slam dunk easy part to get him

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

He doesn't have anywhere near that many moves since he isn't the primary target. His team is struggling to make bail. Him and Flynn are the corner cards that will bring the whole house down. He's going to have to fight for every inch possible.