45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Together, they're investigating HUNDREDS of targets for poss ties to Russian spies & mobsters. Public will be shocked when it comes out. /5

Been saying this for a while. These guys cast a very wide net and it's obvious with all of the leaks/data breaches etc that celebrities/journalists/public officials are very easy marks when it comes to information security. Not only that but it's very cost effective compared to other more sophisticated measures, and in the case of Twitter/FB there is even the potential for a huge upside/profit. I think there are a lot of journalists and other public officials that have been compromised into inaction. Not that they're going to be forced to be out front actively defending trump/Russia but that they're not going to be on the front lines opposing them. I'm sure there are celebrities out there that have their movies funded through these sources, and many people who are being blackmailed/extorted.

If it was this easy to get to a presidential candidate, why not do the same with other influential people?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
One thing I’ll never understand @Orbital-Fetus is how the rep war was won even though the mods were cheating back in 2010/2009

from what i remember...:old:
the mods that were cheating where giving rep to their pet posters who where then feeding others but their group was way too big for everyone to eat.
the small group that i was a part of just kept feeding each other in a very systematic fashion.
there was never a day that we wondered if we were going to eat...it was like clockwork.
shout out to the excel spread sheet that led the way.
:ahh:

The Rep War never ended

It simply went underground...there are shell groups and individuals...trading in rep

We're talking underaged rep rings, rep laundering, rep lobbyists colluding with mods and admins...

fukk I've already said too much :wow:

*turns himself in for Coli WitSec*

*moves to Montana and becomes Edward Nelson*

i hope this is true.
i done won 3 rep wars and i don't know how or why.

*shines rings*
:noah:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is Kushman gonna get indicated or nah? I want him gone so much :lolbron:

I feel like there's no way he doesn't get indicted at the very least for misrepresenting/lying on all of those disclosure forms. Remember he had to go back and "amend" these reports a few times. I'm pretty sure they have evidence (email/wiretaps) demonstrating he knew those forms weren't complete but that he signed for them anyways. But for someone so close to the president, I'm guessing they don't want to alert targets yet and definitely not for some relatively minor procedural/administrative issues.

The one thing I'll enjoy watching though is to see where his loyalties end up. Will he try to save his own skin by giving up father in law?

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
I feel like there's no way he doesn't get indicted at the very least for misrepresenting/lying on all of those disclosure forms. Remember he had to go back and "amend" these reports a few times. I'm pretty sure they have evidence (email/wiretaps) demonstrating he knew those forms weren't complete but that he signed for them anyways. But for someone so close to the president, I'm guessing they don't want to alert targets yet and definitely not for some relatively minor procedural/administrative issues.

The one thing I'll enjoy watching though is to see where his loyalties end up. Will he try to save his own skin by giving up father in law?

He's a rich Jew. Definitely snitching

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
170517174625-robert-mueller-01-large-169.jpg
:beli::childplease::dahell: