45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
On the surface, it sure does look like he is an idiot. I personally, just cant imagine someone being so stupid, I think it is some kind of ploy.

I ONLY disagree because I happen to know a very intelligent dumbass in real life. My aunt brought a random man home from Jewel's (grocery store) on her birthday. Once we got there, she was introducing him like they had been dating for months. My brother (previous criminal) thought it was fishy and asked the man for his ID. He didnt even tell her his real name, she was calling him John, the nikka's name was Walter or some shyt. He couldve killed her after we left. I could go on and on but she's just that stupid. She was in the military as well, maybe it screwed her up mentally.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
ALDgoop.gif

@DonKnock @SJUGrad13 @88m3 @Menelik II @wire28 @smitty22 @Reality @fact @Hood Critic @ExodusNirvana @Blessed Is the Man @THE MACHINE @OneManGang @dtownreppin214 @JKFrazier @tmonster @blotter @BigMoneyGrip @Soymuscle Mike @Grano-Grano @.r. @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! @Cali_livin

The fact that we need a "Russia Tracker".....:wow:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:TrumpUKnowledge::RodSurvivor::MaxineUMad::Scaramucci::CarterPagelol:
you forgot: :SadScaramucci::sadsarahsanders::sadtrump::upsettrump::flabbyandsicktrump::christiewhoathere::FBIMuellerLaugh::MadTucker::robertmuelllerumad::MuellerWhat:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:WeeBeyAnimated:This is some illuminati shyt. Renaissance might be one of few companies in the world where >75% of the employees are millionaires.
You know the show Billions is loosely based on Preet Bharara, right? I mean minus the S&M shyt :heh:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ONLY disagree because I happen to know a very intelligent dumbass in real life. My aunt brought a random man home from Jewel's (grocery store) on her birthday. Once we got there, she was introducing him like they had been dating for months. My brother (previous criminal) thought it was fishy and asked the man for his ID. He didnt even tell her his real name, she was calling him John, the nikka's name was Walter or some shyt. He couldve killed her after we left. I could go on and on but she's just that stupid. She was in the military as well, maybe it screwed her up mentally.

My aunt has her masters, teaches 8th grade science and is working on her PHD. She has to be one of the stupidest individuals I know. She lacks common sense in most areas but can tell you all about the science of plant life. There is not one person in my family, who if they encounter some type of problem..thinks to themselves, lets go call Aunt Jackie.
:mjlol::dead::dead::dead: