45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
sekulow reminds me of this guy:

8b01a967e00cac85ad882e9c0ada1fe1.jpg

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Trump's personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

He pointed to the bank’s known relationships with Russian oligarchs and its previous dealings in Moscow among reasons why Mueller would be interested in having access to Trump’s bank accounts. The president was in the past loaned about $300m by the bank. His indebtedness, Goodman said, means that Mueller will want to examine if there are any connections between Russia and the president’s financial vulnerabilities.
:ahh:

Cookie

Pro
Daps
Is that bank news legit?

:patrice: I really want to know the same thing. Forgive me for asking, but was this confirmed? Trump's team said they contacted Deutsche Bank and verified these subpoenas never happened. And I'm now hearing other stories about the subpoenas not being for Trump's records, but rather pertaining to people in his campaign...

Need some clarification folks.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: I really want to know the same thing. Forgive me for asking, but was this confirmed? Trump's team said they contacted Deutsche Bank and verified these subpoenas never happened. And I'm now hearing other stories about the subpoenas not being for Trump's records, but rather pertaining to people in his campaign...

Need some clarification folks.
I think I was for the Trump organization and necessarily trump specifically.