45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This just isn't good enough anymore. You know why he had the audacity to do this, and why Sessions does it everytime he's in front of one of these committees? Because the committees won't do anything about it other than admonish them in public and move on. Neither committee has asserted any authority.

This is why I've said on many occasions that I don't take the congressional investigation seriously, especially with the GOP in control.

At this point I'm only interested in what Mueller's team finds. The clowns in Congress :camby:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Hillary and Obama both need to absolutely keep tweeting and talking about very basic, very safe things that are universally loved, just so the piece of shyt sees it and comes out viciously against those things.

Exactly.
Loved Hills tweets about CHIP.
Love that Obama is out all over the world speaking against facism.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Honestly I think he's pretty close to bottomed out. A good third of the country is going to support Trump no matter what. :francis:

male base supporter: Y'see Trump is playing 4-D chess with this tax policy to trigger the libs and the snowflakes...my friend Jared who owns the car dealership up on Murray Street and he was all taken by it, he's doing well, so shyt, my times right around the corner!

*works a physical labor job in a right-to work state*
*will get fired as soon he's hurt on the job*
*has lost a nephew to the opioid crisis*
*he'll go in the red as soon as medicaid gets gutted*

But hey, he's got a 4k TV and UFC, so why complain?