45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk

When I was in 6th grade I changed schools to a private school. They gave us a phone book with everyone's number in it. Within probably my 2nd month there, I just went through every girl I thought was attractive and shot my shot :bryan: :russ: :dead: :mindblown: :biggapls: Naturally most :sas1: said no. For some reason this tweet reminded me of that shotgun blast. Receptionists picking up the phone like

Receptionist: Hello, Jacob and Steely Law Firm
Trump: I'm in real big trouble... bigly bad. Very bad yuge trouble. You gotta help me.
full

Receptionist: Sorry, you have the wrong number, we are a grocery store *dial tone*

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Someone needs to do a concise 1-2 page write-up, with links, of what we know so far, and why people believe Trump colluded with the Russians.

Honestly guys, I've been contributing to this thread for a long time, but asking people to go to the first page of a 4,000+ page thread to catch up is a little unfair. If we have something like this, Nap can put it in the OP or everyone can just post the link to the write-up in case someone (honestly) comes in asking questions.

I guess I'll do it. :francis:

Nah breh tell them to take their asses back to the first page and read up :camby: