45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The two former workers, who, like Wylie, were interviewed in London, said employees worried the company was giving its foreign employees potentially inaccurate immigration documents to provide upon entering the United States, showing that they were not there to work when they had arrived for the purpose of advising campaigns.
full

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Ive always had a lot of disdain and even more so recently for how invasive facebook is. They insist on infiltrating every aspect of your life in using their service. So I'm not surprised about this and their friend recommendations and other information that they seem privy to that I know I've made an effort to keep separated from their services and yet they still got the information somehow .

I've planned on deleting facebook but have yet because i need to take the time to disconnect it as the sign on account for a few things like my Spotify account

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't fall for the okie doke. Sessions is a piece of shyt and as a blackman the most dangerous criminal in this enterprise. Having said that his presence as a recused AG is required. We need to keep this decrepit elf in that seat as long as it takes for Mueller to complete the probe.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Mueller probe witness secretly backed UAE agenda in Congress
A top fundraiser for President Donald Trump received millions of dollars from a political adviser to the United Arab Emirates last April, just weeks before he began handing out a series of large political donations to U.S. lawmakers considering legislation targeting Qatar, the UAE’s chief rival in the Persian Gulf, an Associated Press investigation has found.

George Nader, an adviser to the UAE who is now a witness in the U.S. special counsel investigation into foreign meddling in American politics, wired $2.5 million to the Trump fundraiser, Elliott Broidy, through a company in Canada, according to two people who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the matter. They said Nader paid the money to Broidy to bankroll an effort to persuade the U.S. to take a hard line against Qatar, a long-time American ally but now a bitter adversary of the UAE.

A month after he received the money, Broidy sponsored a conference on Qatar’s alleged ties to Islamic extremism. During the event, Republican Congressman Ed Royce of California, the chairman of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, announced he was introducing legislation that would brand Qatar as a terrorist-supporting state.

In July 2017, two months after Royce introduced the bill, Broidy gave the California congressman $5,400 in campaign gifts — the maximum allowed by law. The donations were part of just under $600,000 that Broidy has given to GOP members of Congress and Republican political committees since he began the push for the legislation fingering Qatar, according to an AP analysis of campaign finance disclosure records.