45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

This is why we tweets and doesn't do interviews.

He can hide behind the authority of the presidency to make him come across as informed without having to prove it. Same with rallies etc.

Imagine someone hitting him with the follow up, "Whch parts exactly make the Iran nuclear deal a mess?"

"would you consider Kushners attempts to create a back channel with Russia also potentially illegal?"

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is why we tweets and doesn't do interviews.

He can hide behind the authority of the presidency to make him come across as informed without having to prove it. Same with rallies etc.

Imagine someone hitting him with the follow up, "Whch parts exactly make the Iran nuclear deal a mess?"

"would you consider Kushners attempts to create a back channel with Russia also potentially illegal?"

I think the 12th is the deadline, drums of war are getting louder

:patrice:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I think the 12th is the deadline, drums of war are getting louder

:patrice:
Of course. He's going to pull out, but I doubt he will follow-up with anything of substance and despite the common rhetoric, I don't think War with Iran is going to be good for midterms. This is basically an accelerated Bush implosion if he does.