45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I remember reading some NY Times in depth piece on him, thought he was one of the more decent types, but apparently not. Someone else, hopefully, less addled by their worst impulses will continue his work.

I hope no one is confusing the US Attorney's Office for the Souther District of New York, with the Attorney General for the state of New York.

It isn't a conspiracy because the guy went after Trump, nor is he integral to any investigation into Trump.

Last edited:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@re'up I definitely made that mistake at first :snoop:

the article looks watertight the only thing thats weird is how everyone was collecting evidence

Lil Mimi's friend notarized an email to her husband that she thought Mimi was gonna get got :dwillhuh:

Nyc society hoes, which is what the two women featured in the article are, do not play lemme tell you :ufdup:

Edit: the one dude who unprompted revealed he knew about Schneidermans perversions had me rolling though he flipped on whatever "in confidence" convo he had with the ex so fast

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
But if you look at cacfront they say its jews who are dead set at destroying the white ethnostate :tinfoiljbhmm:
That's cacset 1.0
Cacset ver 3.0 now includes:
Israeli Right Wingers
A strange hybrid of white nationalist, business jew
"Hip hop hipsters"
and other very surprising guests.