45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Like I keep saying...

When he resigns, its going to be completely out of the blue because enough shyt behind the scenes will have proven he's out of moves.

Its gonna happen when its super quiet too.
People should have a big problem with them just letting dude resign and walk away into the sunset. This guy made a mockery of the pillars of this democracy and pissed on this coutires laws. If they let him walk without making an example of him and everyone connected, a smarter guy will get into office knowing there would be no punishment for pissing on this country and turn this place inside out like Putin did Russia. I expect a Putin level intelligence and connection GOP president within 10-20 years if Trump and GOP are not punished.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
People should have a big problem with them just letting dude resign and walk away into the sunset. This guy made a mockery of the pillars of this democracy and pissed on this coutires laws. If they let him walk without making an example of him and everyone connected, a smarter guy will get into office knowing there would be no punishment for pissing on this country and turn this place inside out like Putin did Russia. I expect a Putin level intelligence and connection GOP president within 10-20 years if Trump and GOP are not punished.
Exactly. We’d be a mix of Russia, Nazi germany, and the confederacy already if trump and his people weren’t as stupid as they are. The feds have to make an example out of him and his party. Anything else would embolden them even further.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
I can't identify the origin of the rumor but its floating around on Twitter that Trump's meeting with Double R and Wray is to hand them their pink slip. That seems like a real nuclear idea that would result in a fatality for Trump but one thing this administration has taught us is, expect damn near anything to happen.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I can't identify the origin of the rumor but its floating around on Twitter that Trump's meeting with Double R and Wray is to hand them their pink slip. That seems like a real nuclear idea that would result in a fatality for Trump but one thing this administration has taught us is, expect damn near anything to happen.
He can't be that stupid...no way

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
he's gonna do it too.

"I came to Washington to drain the swamp. I did these things. I'm the greatest. Ive done my job. Its time for me to go. They wouldn't let me"

etc.

Mueller's gonna have to basically make it a crime for him to show his face in public from outside of a glass box.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Exactly. We’d be a mix of Russia, Nazi germany, and the confederacy already if trump and his people weren’t as stupid as they are. The feds have to make an example out of him and his party. Anything else would embolden them even further.
And thats the scary thing.

Trump showed a playbook for people who are ACTUALLY smart enough to pull this shyt off.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can't rule it out. Its been shown that dozens of times staff threatened to quit.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I agree that that's what should happen, but unfortunately it probably can't with 40% of the population relentlessly supporting Trump and the GOP (and not to mention the GOP stuffing the courts with right-wing cronies).

Right now to be honest I just want this administration out of power asap. As much as I hate the idea of these guys not being punished, Congress has shown pretty clearly that they're never going to do anything, so a resignation might be the best we can hope for at least in the short term. I'd love to see these guys go to jail, but if we can get a resignation I'll take it.