45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Anybody got some of them nothing burgers :wtf:
0175820_16x9.jpg

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was thinking he'd plead guilty to an "information", instead of being formerly indicted and charged. It's common in white collar cases to use an information as opposed to an indictment, esp. the way Cohen's case unfolded. No need to convene a grand jury.

36 months to 60 months in custody, but he can get that reduced to cooperation, with a 5k1 letter from the prosectors. Look for his sentence to be delayed repeatedly, if he does indeed cooperate.

Cookie

Pro
Daps
what percentage do you need to feel good? :gucci:

Don't under estimate these Jurors. They're in West Virginia - Trump Country.

edit: I stand corrected - so, not West Virginia, but Alexandria, Virginia. Still feel the same way tho. Thanks for pointing out the error.

I don't know why. They're hung up on one count, so unless you think they're going to acquit for the other 17, you should feel fine with it.

I have almost no faith in America or Americans, and even I'm pretty sure he's going down for 17/18 counts in just a few hours. I bet some Trumper on the jury is holding out on the conspiracy count because of what it would mean for Trump.

I mean, I wish I was as confident as you were. But the wording in that question submitted to the judge also makes me there's a possibility that it may relate to more than one count, but they just used the word "single" for a hypothetical scenario.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Don't under estimate these Jurors. They're in West Virginia - Trump Country.

I mean, I wish I was as confident as you were. But the wording in that question submitted to the judge also makes me there's a possibility that it may relate to more than one count, but they just used the word "single" for a hypothetical scenario.
:gucci: This is not in West Virginia dude :dahell: