45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Well World War 3 guys.......anyone wants to start the official thread?
Not really, though. Pretty standard stuff when a country outside of NATO pushes aggression. Though Russia is powerful in arms, they are hardly a blip to us. Honestly, unless anybody is willing to pull their nucleus dikks out, which would serve NOBODY. Cooler heads will prevail, as per normal, if not, there will be no “war”, there will be complete destruction that ain’t one of us will likely be around to post about. In today’s world, for the US, it’s all or nothing.

bright black

All Star
Daps

i have never seen a grown man so against reading...and he is the fukking president and supposedly an extremely successful businessman...trump is barely literate if not illiterate...:snoop:...if i woke up white tomorrow i would feel like i was cursed and sent to a bizzaro earth where everything i did was acceptable no matter how wrong or fukked up it is...

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
:merchant:

Yall need yo chill w some of these hypotheticals :whoa:

the fact that things like this are within the realm of serious consideration is what we should be worried about.

trump going off the map while a major military conflict with russia pops off sounds just about right.
probably start slamming the higher ups in the military even though he handed off all decision making off to them once he took the office.
what else would he do?

i love the hypotheticals.
wild speculation is great.