45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Cohen has Trump on tape recording payoffs :mjlol:

How did I forget that? :mindblown:

And why was he even recording that shyt? :dahell: Extortion? :lupe:

Remember no one would met wit trump unless they were in pairs... (lawyers) because he was a liar

Cohen had his witness everytime :troll:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Some lady, whose name escapes me, made probably the most prescient comment on trumps appeal that I have ever heard, read etc.

She said the reason many people voted for him even though they dislike him personally etc is that at SOME point, no matter who they are (except for Ivanka maybe) he will shyt on someone that they (the individual voter) hate/despise but cannot express their feelings publicly.

Now my sense is that the overwhelming majority of people here are voting on issues etc. But for people out there in Murica who don't know or even care about the issues, I'm sure that got him a ton of votes. The way he did Kelly just now. I'm sure there are people who hate Kelly so much that to see him publicly humiliated like this would push them to vote for trump. He did that with the Bush family.

Cohen is trying to be slick and keep some truly momentous shyt behind wraps as final insurance policy. That's why he didn't tell all.

The other idea I had is that he actually wants to spend a few years away. Might be safer for him than being out on the streets.
This is 100% why I blame the voters.

This is why I disagree with Obama repeating the "universe bends towards justice" quote

The universe bends where ever the fukk people bend it.

Things can get worse.

Progress is not inevitable.

I think there's an uncomfortable realization that there can be a situation in which a majority of people can be WRONG, STUPID, AND VIOLENT.

And they can win every election. Every time. Any where.

People keep reverting to "it'll work out" ...without doing the work.

Hillary was the superior candidate in behavior, ideas, and tactics. She didn't appeal to the bad angels of people.

But if someone appeals to the worst sides of people, you can't always assert that people will reject that. Theres some times where people WILL embrace that.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Some lady, whose name escapes me, made probably the most prescient comment on trumps appeal that I have ever heard, read etc.

She said the reason many people voted for him even though they dislike him personally etc is that at SOME point, no matter who they are (except for Ivanka maybe) he will shyt on someone that they (the individual voter) hate/despise but cannot express their feelings publicly.

Now my sense is that the overwhelming majority of people here are voting on issues etc. But for people out there in Murica who don't know or even care about the issues, I'm sure that got him a ton of votes. The way he did Kelly just now. I'm sure there are people who hate Kelly so much that to see him publicly humiliated like this would push them to vote for trump. He did that with the Bush family.

i ran into a random guy at my job a few days ago.
he told me that one of his friends voted for trump because he felt that it was like throwing a grenade into the system and just see what happens.

i asked him if his friend was white and he said yes.
i told him that having the luxury of lobbing a trump grenade is something that i don't share because i recognised trump's rhetoric as a threat to the existence of people who don't look like trump.

he hit me with :ld: followed by a long :dwillhuh:

he's off to wherever and i hope he took my thoughts with him.