45РОССИЯ—ASSANGE CHRGD W/ SPYING—DJT IMPEACHED TWICE-US TREASURY SANCTS KILIMNIK AS RUSSIAN AGNT

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn we were praising a false gawd this whole time. Mueller ain’t shyt he been going at Trump with kid gloves on so far. Written responses? And this guy spends 60% of his work time watching TV? SDNY coming out with the big guns on some full press court shyt. Mueller has recommend no jail time for Flynn, Cohen, Gates and I’m sure there is a couple I’m still missing. SDNY ripped Cohen for the two time scumbag he is and pushed for 50+ months even though he cooperated on some shyt. I see why all Trump allies is saying SDNY is the real threat .
Trump even stated the other day he is not worried about the Mueller case. But that he had no idea what SDNY is up to. And he fired Preet Baraha who was held in very high regard. And it’s crazy because that office is also prosecuting treyway and 69.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Damn we were praising a false gawd this whole time. Mueller ain’t shyt he been going at Trump with kid gloves on so far. Written responses? And this guy spends 60% of his work time watching TV? SDNY coming out with the big guns on some full press court shyt. Mueller has recommend no jail time for Flynn, Cohen, Gates and I’m sure there is a couple I’m still missing. SDNY ripped Cohen for the two time scumbag he is and pushed for 50+ months even though he cooperated on some shyt. I see why all Trump allies is saying SDNY is the real threat .
Trump even stated the other day he is not worried about the Mueller case. But that he had no idea what SDNY is up to. And he fired Preet Baraha who was held in very high regard. And it’s crazy because that office is also prosecuting treyway and 69.

Fail to see the Forrest from the trees brehs, fail to see Mueller and SDNY playing good cop/bad cop on trump and co brehs, fail to see this is a conspiracy RICO investigation brehs

:MJsalty:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@BuzzFeedNews

NEW: We’ve published a huge bundle of internal Trump Organization documents that show how secret negotiations for Trump Tower Moscow unfolded while Trump was on the campaign trail, publicly praising Putin. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/azeenghorayshi/trump-tower-moscow-the-secret-files-cohen-sater-putin?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc …
9:27 AM - Feb 5, 2019
@BuzzFeedNews
· 2m
Replying to @BuzzFeedNews
As Trump went from rally to rally denying any dealings in Russia, his representatives, Michael Cohen, and Felix Sater, worked with Trump Organization lawyers and even Ivanka Trump to build the tallest tower in Europe. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/azeenghorayshi/trump-tower-moscow-the-secret-files-cohen-sater-putin?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc …
@BuzzFeedNews

They planned to use Trump’s public praise for Putin to help secure the lucrative deal. At the same time, they plotted to persuade the Russian president to declare his support for Trump’s candidacy. https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/azeenghorayshi/trump-tower-moscow-the-secret-files-cohen-sater-putin?bftwnews&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc … pic.twitter.com/N44Yjl9F4B
9:29 AM - Feb 5, 2019