4BATZ is the Industry Plant version of JELEEL

straightcash

All Star
Daps
There's YouTube videos and threads pointing out 4Batz's history and how he's most likely a plant from Gamma and Apple Music. His deal with OVO only further solidified it. So most rap fans know that by now.

Intentionally or not, 4Batz is a rip-off and clone of Jeleel who's been at it for over half a decade. He's got the vocals and hooks on lock.

There's so many better or great artists out there that's not getting signed compared to the most mediocre rappers.

@Artificial Intelligence @COLI MANDINGO @KingBeez @Uncle Baby Billy @TezMilli @BronxFleeZ @Rhyme n Tekniq @Art Barr @RajWatts @Solomon Lurke @Ahadi @RennisDeynolds @Metal Face @The G.O.D II @Paper Boi @10bandz @RhymesWell @IAMDetroit @Hersh @Playaz Eyez @TheBeesOneFourThree @EzekelRAGE @Trap Soul @waltthizzney @Budda @Ziploc

Last edited:

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
You fukkin right my mans keep trying put me on to this nikka. I’m good son. nikkas pens ain’t even up to par to be listened to.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Why was I pinged? :jbhmm:
I dont think I've ever mentioned 4bats and give no fukks about industry plant shyt or about the dude who plays Urkel rapping now. :dahell:

straightcash

All Star
Daps

Jeleel started putting out music in 2016 and went full-time in 2018.
Has like 10 videos on YT with a million or more views, including one with 25M.
Most fans are younger and I think he went viral on TikTok a bunch of times.
I don't think bloggers talk about him but he does festivals so the views have translated to IRL money and fans.
Has inspirational messages in his songs and videos.
A lot of his hooks are catchy af.
The vocal styles on his choruses vary from Contemporary R&B to Afrobeats to Pop Punk and he raps too.
From Rhode Island originally, went to college in Maryland, then moved to Los Angeles.

His set at Rolling Loud Miami 2022 is legendary. Jumped into the crowd, blackflips, moshpits. :ehh:

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Apparently 4Batz is pissed that Kendrick's beef with Drake drowned out his EP release.
If Kendrick is in tune, he needs to throw a shot at 4Batz for being a flop and a clone of Jeleel in his next record. Give the real deal some needed shine, crodie.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Apparently 4Batz is pissed that Kendrick's beef with Drake drowned out his EP release.
If Kendrick is in tune, he needs to throw a shot at 4Batz for being a flop and a clone of Jeleel in his next record. Give the real deal some needed shine, crodie.
TBH no one was gonna stream this shyt anyway. The Drake remix record is solid but he is not that dope.

Sounds like an AI or some shyt with all them damn effects. In fact both these guys on some Lil Uzi shyt just pitched up.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
TBH no one was gonna stream this shyt anyway. The Drake remix record is solid but he is not that dope.

Sounds like an AI or some shyt with all them damn effects. In fact both these guys on some Lil Uzi shyt just pitched up.
Exactly. And if duke can't keep a buzz after being on Adin stream, he done anyways

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
If this nikka was advanced AI I wouldnt doubt it

Look at that wiki page dawg the info starts from 2023. Nothin bout early career, origins, personal life.... They aint thought of a backstory yet? :heh:

One of the strangest most obvious plants in a long time