5/14 PBC on SHO: Jermell Charlo vs Brian Castaño 2 (Undisputed Super Welterweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Really impressive win for Charlo but he clearly lost the first fight...Castano was actually robbed in the first fight :manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Castano earned my respect....he left his home platform to go to another to grab a title, comeback to his home platform to successfully defend it at least once (arguably won that fight)..the first PBC fighter to do so before losing the rematch and being humble about it..all with no run around and BS..big respect

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Castano earned my respect....he left his home platform to go to another to grab a title, comeback to his home platform to successfully defend it at least once (arguably won that fight)..the first PBC fighter to do so before losing the rematch and being humble about it..all with no run around and BS..big respect
Castano still the best fighter at 154 after Mell. I definitely think he can become a champ again

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Spence fought on Matchroom when he fought Kell Brook bruh...