[5/15] The Ball's In Your Court: Official Smackdown Live Thread:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Whoever keeps deciding to let Cass cut these long ass promos needs to be fired.

Mella should lose to Asuka. This shyt ain't working.

I hope Big E gets the MITB spot

There should only be two possible winners of the men's MITB, Rusev or Joe. Miz doesn't need it, Braun doesn't, Finn is dead in the water.

Nakamura with the Eddie tactics :banderas: I hope they think outside the box for the stipulation but it'll probably end up being a Last Man Standing match.

Mooreish

Banned
Daps
Whoever keeps deciding to let Cass cut these long ass promos needs to be fired.

Mella should lose to Asuka. This shyt ain't working.

I hope Big E gets the MITB spot

There should only be two possible winners of the men's MITB, Rusev or Joe. Miz doesn't need it, Braun doesn't, Finn is dead in the water.

Nakamura with the Eddie tactics :banderas: I hope they think outside the box for the stipulation but it'll probably end up being a Last Man Standing match.
But what about big e?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
her ass look sweet in them pants. :shaq:
pQmEE1.gif
EOqFT1Z.png
MDVRgsT.png

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
1029-c8767b01ef1adb9c6ddc0757030b8710.jpg
: Yo, yo, yo, whaaatt??? That muthafukka' did what to the midget?!! My son is a midget nikka! That tall no good physical specimen! Punk bytch!
6367-ae47d892b4336d0d4dc474e036e038da.jpg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't even know she had one but........Sonya Deville's entrance was :laff:

The overly dramatic music...the one thrown knee, followed by an awkward smile....One of the bullet points on her graphic being "lives with best friend Mandy Rose"....
The weird little simulated dump she took before she climbed the steps...
And the coup de grace......the shadow boxing....:laff:....brehs if you have SD! on your DVRs...watch the white guy in the 2nd row with the flannel covering his Rusev Day shirt.....his reaction is PRICELESS.

AJ-Shinsuke was very good....***1/2 stars....the finish made me think of Eddy :mjcry:.

Please Shinsuke...give us a Last Man Standing. FINISH HIM

New Day-Bar was good....I want Woods to get a single's run....I like all 3 guys solo but Xavier especially.

Would love to see both Japanese go over @ MITB....but that might be too "exotic" for Vince....