5/18/24 ESPN+/DAZN PPV - "Ring of Fire" Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk (Undisputed Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
That was wild, Fury was shipping punches while staggering all over the ring, I understand the occasion and giving a champ the chance to fight on, but Fury couldn't even get his hands up.
That's a stoppage, if usyk was AJ the ref would had stopped it after 3rd landing blow.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Social media impressions and 20 million illegal streams.....they talking about everything except them PPV numbers for this :mjlol:

Good fight but if "impressions" really paid like that Mr.Beast would be the richest guy in the world.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
John Fury was insufferable in that corner :stopitslime:
Im certain he gonna throw Sugar Hill under the bus

I'm interested to see how this scenario will develop in the next couple months. Would not shock me if the Fury team will go with the "blame the coach for the loss" route

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Im curious why the long wait. Is it taking so long for Fury to get in better fight shape and train or to line up with new years/another holiday?
They're in their mid 30s. They'll need time to recover, time to promote, 8 week training camp.