5/18/24 ESPN+/DAZN PPV - "Ring of Fire" Tyson Fury vs Oleksandr Usyk (Undisputed Heavyweight Championship)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
if you let usyk dictate and fight at his pace early, youre setting yourself up for a L...not to say fury has a stamina problem...fury is actually pretty good about going rounds if he needs to...but that man looks overtrained
that klitschko fight weight would have been best. He was at his quickest

I see it. He looks slim as hell

yeah never seen him so sunken. Odd. Maybe overtraining to compensate for poor lifestyle choices. Will see fight day.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I've felt Fury wins this matchup for awhile but for some reason something tells me Usyk will get it done on Saturday.

Facts, I got Usyk winning as well. A smaller fighter who's a southpaw gives Fury problems. For sure Fury has the skills to win no doubt. But I'm sorry, but I just can't unsee his previous fight with Otto Wallin

maxresdefault.jpg

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Facts, I got Usyk winning as well. A smaller fighter who's a southpaw gives Fury problems. For sure Fury has the skills to win no doubt. But I'm sorry, but I just can't unsee his previous fight with Otto Wallin

maxresdefault.jpg
For me it's the performance against Ngannou and some of the antics since then. I don't know, some things Tyson has said in interviews let's me know he is worried about this one. I don't think he's as confident.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
If AJ had a plan B and used his force he would have had Usyk, a human,.not a natural HW rattled and hurt IMO.
Fury better not show any respect.
Joshua had usyk "hurt" (maybe uncomfortable is a better word) multiple times in the 2nd fight, yet either didn't capitalize on it or didn't even notice he hurt him :snoop:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Joshua had usyk "hurt" (maybe uncomfortable is a better word) multiple times in the 2nd fight, yet either didn't capitalize on it or didn't even notice he hurt him :snoop:
Basically he touched Usyk up and that was a calling point! AJ just looked clueless.
He was happy to share a ring with Usyk.