Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lemieux Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps

good article on lemieux...that slurring was a big red flag....had no idea he was fond of the brown sugar though lol
He should have never been allowed to fight at 168 either. Looked sloppy, flabby and completely outsized (albeit Benavidez is a tall 168.)

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Right.

And that's not even taking sides etc. Just facts. Benavidez is a fukken problem any way you want to cut it.
So in two weeks we got to the point where some of you say Benavidez stopping Canelo is "facts" because he beat Lemieux and Canelo lost to a world class guy at 175:mjlol:
I won't hold any of you back but shyt is funny
Benavidez's best win wouldn't even be a top 10 Canelo win

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Nah, he looked like a weekend training Dad.

The point being that he has no business being at 168.

At 160 he has weapons, or had weapons.
i dont know what you saw from lemieux to say he had weapons at 160 only. he fought exactly the same at both weights. that makes no sense. he fought at 168 because has a history of blowing weight for middleweight fights. he has also never been a ripped guy like that. his conditioning is awful for a fighter. always been

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
i dont know what you saw from lemieux to say he had weapons at 160 only. he fought exactly the same at both weights. that makes no sense. he fought at 168 because has a history of blowing weight for middleweight fights. he has also never been a ripped guy like that. his conditioning is awful for a fighter. always been
Because he's a small, flabby 168. I don't believe he had much business at 168, 160 he could match up, has a hook etc. 168 was too much of a jump for him with all his deficiencies.

chunky_mcdaniels

All Star
Daps
So in two weeks we got to the point where some of you say Benavidez stopping Canelo is "facts" because he beat Lemieux and Canelo lost to a world class guy at 175:mjlol:
I won't hold any of you back but shyt is funny
Benavidez's best win wouldn't even be a top 10 Canelo win
None of it has anything to do with beating a washed up Lemieux. I've been saying he's a problem from the jump. Your opinion has always differed in regards to Benavidez, and that's fine, but tbh i've always noticed you don't rate him for whatever reason?

Benavidez imo beats Canelo at 175 or 168 and i fukk with Canelo, pause. Styles make fights, sizes make fights. There's pretty obvious reasons as to why Reynoso/Alvarez have tended to avoid conversations about it.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
26.jpeg