Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ziggler promo would’ve been better if it wasnt in front of a crowd.

This should’ve been done on his phone and posted on twitter then just have that played on tv.

Would make it feel more personal rather than whiney

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c8bafb1229385404.gif
If you brehs PAWG that type of quality, I won't stand in your way from getting yo nut!
ZsfcHpa.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The Ziggler hate is hilarious. He's a blonde, male Sasha Banks. He's been fukked over booking wise, passed over for weaker talent, has had meaningless reigns, terrible start stop pushes and whines about it on the internet/alludes to it in promos, just like his brunette female counterpart. Yet, one is a potential superstar and household name (:mjlol:) and the other a bleach blonde fakkit. TSC looking funny in the light, as normal.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The Ziggler hate is hilarious. He's a blonde, male Sasha Banks. He's been fukked over booking wise, passed over for weaker talent, has had meaningless reigns, terrible start stop pushes and whines about it on the internet/alludes to it in promos, just like his brunette female counterpart. Yet, one is a potential superstar and household name (:mjlol:) and the other a bleach blonde fakkit. TSC looking funny in the light, as normal.

Honestly you’re the one looking funny in the light, especially for a mod. Your constant diving in front of the bullets for anything WWE is pretty embarrassing. Personally, Ziggler feels fresh for once. He actually stayed off tv for a long time, until back in 2014 when he was “fired” for three weeks but immediately appeared on tv. Plus, him and Kofi will make for some good matches. But I can understand people not caring for Ziggler cause they’ve messed him over for so long, on top of him flat out looking like he doesn’t want to be there at times (like CM Punk near the end of his tenure). You have to give the fans a reason for people to care about guys, and more often than not, they haven’t done that for Dolph.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Honestly you’re the one looking funny in the light, especially for a mod. Your constant diving in front of the bullets for anything WWE is pretty embarrassing. Personally, Ziggler feels fresh for once. He actually stayed off tv for a long time, until back in 2014 when he was “fired” for three weeks but immediately appeared on tv. Plus, him and Kofi will make for some good matches. But I can understand people not caring for Ziggler cause they’ve messed him over for so long, on top of him flat out looking like he doesn’t want to be there at times (like CM Punk near the end of his tenure). You have to give the fans a reason for people to care about guys, and more often than not, they haven’t done that for Dolph.

What does me being a mod have to do with anything? I don't even watch WWE programming. I don't devote five hours of my week hate watching trash. I'm definitely not defending them. I'm just pointing out typical TSC hypocrisy and you're on a tangent about some random shyt.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They pick and choose who to :mjpls: at and :hubie:at even if they all are :mjpls: Breh

Also I will never fault a guy/girl who mails it in and cashes out when the company has time and time again not been behind them, idc if it's Punk,Banks, or Ziggler