[5/22/24] AEW Dynamite & 5/24 Rampage: Swerve/Wayne, OC/Ospreay vs Beretta/Strong, TnA Tag Action, Broom Theory Challenge, and more!

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Live from Bakersfield, California, it's the go home edition of Dynamite. Here is the card so far:

Swerve Strickland vs. Nick Wayne

Broom Theory Challenge: Can Daniel Bryan carry a 7'2" tall broom named Satnam Singh to a passable match?

Will Ospreay and Orange Cassidy vs. Trent Beretta and Roderick Strong

Kyle O'Reilly vs. Malakai Black

TnA Tag Match: Saraya & Harley Cameron vs. Mariah May and "Timeless" Toni Storm

Konosuke Takeshyta vs. Matt Sydal

FTW Eliminator to face Jericho at DoN: Hook vs "Bounty Hunter" Bryan Keith vs. Katsuyori Shibata

Bang Bang Gang Hopefully gets an opponent

Mox is in the building

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
seems like overruns are a given lately. cant recall much times when there isn't one. he prolly warning the viewers not to get too eager to change the channel when clock strikes 10 pm. :mjgrin:
Wonder if Bryan Alvarez will be bytching about it tomorrow on the radio? I remember he did it for weeks at one point because YouTube TV or whoever his TV provider is always stopped recording at 10.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wonder if Bryan Alvarez will be bytching about it tomorrow on the radio? I remember he did it for weeks at one point because YouTube TV or whoever his TV provider is always stopped recording at 10.

ironic cuz i think it was last week that i suffered a similar fate. i started like 15 minutes late and was catching up thru commercials but all of a sudden the playback stopped. i made the mistake of switching to regular tv while being in middle of Dax vs Okada and got the darby reveal spoiled. luckily was able to rewind and watch what i missed at the end. but yeah if i put it to record and dont catch up on time i forget that i put to end it on time then have to go to watchwrestling or another site to see the overrun. tv providers dont know unless you put the setting in.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Oreilly vs Black should be fire :whoo:

Why is Take wrestling bum ass Sydal instead of Claudio?
That sounds more like a ppv caliber type of match.

Guess the logic was since Sydal joined BCC once, that he would get the match. But def would like to see Take and Claudio in future.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That sounds more like a ppv caliber type of match.

Guess the logic was since Sydal joined BCC once, that he would get the match. But def would like to see Take and Claudio in future.
Joined? You mean when they used him to eat the L vs the CMLL niccas?

And I can't even remember the last time Claudio had a singles match on PPV

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Joined? You mean when they used him to eat the L vs the CMLL niccas?

And I can't even remember the last time Claudio had a singles match on PPV

Yeah since Yuta got injured. Cuz he would've taken the pin.

Yeah don't think I can either. Hopefully he gets one.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I for one will never complain about getting a Takeshyta singles match. Sydal is a good glorified enhancement talent at this stage, will make Takeshyta look like a million bucks. Or a few million, never know what kind of money TK has dropped on him