[5/22/24] AEW Dynamite & 5/24 Rampage: Swerve/Wayne, OC/Ospreay vs Beretta/Strong, TnA Tag Action, Broom Theory Challenge, and more!

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Darby spent the last year+ on TV being Sting Jr.
He got his foot broken by the guys in the trio's division, ruining his dream trip to Everest.
He gets hit by a bus going to see a play in NY while off due to the broken foot.

He returns to... feud with the EVPs, dress like Pansexual Big Bird and carry a flamethrower.

Meanwhile, the Gunn Club are completely ignored by the man, and he only has heat(pun intended) for.... the guys he already beat at the last PPV with a 60 year old as his partner.

I don't hate AEW. But I desperately wish it made sense sometimes.

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Homie, I wouldn't hand Antonio Brown an empty lighter at this point, and he's taken less head trauma on TV than Darby has :hubie:
I’m surprised Brown hasn’t tried his hand at wrestling. With his CTE, he’ll be flying off scaffolds like a prime New Jack in no time.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
so we had ceiling blood, Amsterdam breakdancing, the AEW champion in the midcard, sapphic smooches as signature moves, and... a distraction flamethrower that was only ever just shot up in the air.

ok.

this has certainly been a show.
Swerve led off the second hour, which typically is a ratings boost and one of the highest rated quarter hours

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Darby spent the last year+ on TV being Sting Jr.
He got his foot broken by the guys in the trio's division, ruining his dream trip to Everest.
He gets hit by a bus going to see a play in NY while off due to the broken foot.

He returns to... feud with the EVPs, dress like Pansexual Big Bird and carry a flamethrower.

Meanwhile, the Gunn Club are completely ignored by the man, and he only has heat(pun intended) for.... the guys he already beat at the last PPV with a 60 year old as his partner.

I don't hate AEW. But I desperately wish it made sense sometimes.
Wrestling is a senseless sport. You guys try to use logic way too much for something that’s supposed to be entertaining. :snoop:

And Death Triangle v BBG is a better feud than Darby teaming with 2 randoms over midcard belts.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I’m surprised Brown hasn’t tried his hand at wrestling. With his CTE, he’ll be flying off scaffolds like a prime New Jack in no time.
do you think Antonio Brown possesses the mental faculties to understand kayfabe, my good brethren?
If he did, he wouldn't have worked his whole existence into a pretty fukkin terrible shoot :hubie:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Wrestling is a senseless sport. You guys try to use logic way too much for something that’s supposed to be entertaining. :snoop:

And Death Triangle v BBG is a better feud than Darby teaming with 2 randoms over midcard belts.
BAD wrestling is a senseless sport.

You suspend disbelief to a point to enjoy wrestling as you would with anything. But it has to make sense to its own internal logic at the very least. That's a fundamental rule of all entertainment. Trying to handwave the idea that something needs logical consistency, even if it doesn't adhere to the logic of existence is nonsense. and a lie.

Wrestling can make sense.

This just doesn't. Giving something a pass for being nonsensical is some smallminded bullshyt. Even cartoons try and make sense.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
BAD wrestling is a senseless sport.

You suspend disbelief to a point to enjoy wrestling as you would with anything. But it has to make sense to its own internal logic at the very least. That's a fundamental rule of all entertainment. Trying to handwave the idea that something needs logical consistency, even if it doesn't adhere to the logic of existence is nonsense. and a lie.

Wrestling can make sense.

This just doesn't. Giving something a pass for being nonsensical is some smallminded bullshyt. Even cartoons try and make sense.

I guarantee only a rare few remember BBG messing with Darby. I sure as hell don’t remember.

You think too deep over this shyt. If it’s bad to you why are you still watching? Darby brought in a flame thrower and brought fukkery and you’re complaining about a feud no one’s asking for with BBG? :dahell:

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
The more I see of her, the more I like her. She's hilarious to me.

Why is she getting her cheeks hammered :dead:

:russ:

harleycam1.gif

harleycam.gif

harleycam2.gif

harleycam4.gif