[5/22/24] AEW Dynamite & 5/24 Rampage: Swerve/Wayne, OC/Ospreay vs Beretta/Strong, TnA Tag Action, Broom Theory Challenge, and more!

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Liked the show.

Swerve continues to be a menace.
Toni should keep that ring look and never dress like Mildred Burke again. Plus she's just wrestling as herself. Good audible letting Deeb go heel.
Darby and TK with the peak fukkery.

I wonder if Hangman returns next week to win the Gauntlet Rumble.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was thinking earlier how much trouble TK would be in, or imagine the fukkery, if when the bloodbath happened, Copeland was at Malakai house with Zelina Vega tied up and taking her wedding ring like Malakai took his. Maybe if they didn't show her face on camera it would've worked.

Lots of decent fukkery overall tonight tho. I saw they had something on friday about a DON preview at 7. Looks like they doing an early rampage. Let's see what collision looks like with most matches already have been built up. Hook and Shibata vs Jericho and Bill sounds like a potential match. Not sure what else they can book.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
there has never been a greater longevity-to-talent disparity in wrestling than Jeff by-god Jarrett.

His career has lasted longer than my entire time on earth.
And it's... been trash my whole life.

but he keep gettin paid :blessed: Jerry yo son is a success
@Silkk you basically gotta run the fade, there's no other way considering the level of Jarrett slander. :hubie:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Liked the show.

Swerve continues to be a menace.
Toni should keep that ring look and never dress like Mildred Burke again. Plus she's just wrestling as herself. Good audible letting Deeb go heel.
Darby and TK with the peak fukkery.

I wonder if Hangman returns next week to win the Gauntlet Rumble.
That will surely be someone from either New Japan or CMLL since it will be for an AEW title shot at Forbidden Door.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Was thinking earlier how much trouble TK would be in, or imagine the fukkery, if when the bloodbath happened, Copeland was at Malakai house with Zelina Vega tied up and taking her wedding ring like Malakai took his. Maybe if they didn't show her face on camera it would've worked.

Lots of decent fukkery overall tonight tho. I saw they had something on friday about a DON preview at 7. Looks like they doing an early rampage. Let's see what collision looks like with most matches already have been built up. Hook and Shibata vs Jericho and Bill sounds like a potential match. Not sure what else they can book.
Collision normally ends up being preview matches or just random matches given it’s the day before the PPV