[5/22/24] AEW Dynamite & 5/24 Rampage: Swerve/Wayne, OC/Ospreay vs Beretta/Strong, TnA Tag Action, Broom Theory Challenge, and more!

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Toni Storm is probably second only to Danielson as the person that's benefited the most from leaving WWE to go to AEW because she's probably one of the greatest characters in wrestling EVER.

I stand by this. It's brilliant.
What the fukk are you talking about :dead:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Prolly. Besides Naito tho there's not many with star power left. I'm assuming Take is beating Mox so they face each other next month.

Not sure if Naito the right fit. Mainly due to his star power. They not gonna job out their top guy at FD. I mean last year AEW sacrificed Jack Perry who isn't even top ten. Gonna be interesting to see who they pick. Given that they don't have much. Tsuji not big enough a star out here, ZSJ likely not worth taking the L. Maybe a CMLL guy instead.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Prolly. Besides Naito tho there's not many with star power left. I'm assuming Take is beating Mox so they face each other next month.
Shingo, Takahashi, or Sabre Jr. Or they could run with one of the young bloods like Yota Tsuji or Shota Umino

If they go with a CMLL guy it could be a guy like Mistico

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
This was a fun as hell Dynamite. Great matches, decent segments and a fukkin flamethrower:russ:

I think they're going to try a double-turn with Trent and OC... Trent hasn't done any genuine heel shyt to anyone apart from OC. Chuck was given a choice and made it for himself. Stat still has his ear.

Don about to show us the real OC at DoN :sas2:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
This was a fun as hell Dynamite. Great matches, decent segments and a fukkin flamethrower:russ:

I think they're going to try a double-turn with Trent and OC... Trent hasn't done any genuine heel shyt to anyone apart from OC. Chuck was given a choice and made it for himself. Stat still has his ear.

Don about to show us the real OC at DoN :sas2:
No genuine heel shyt? :wtf: He broke a man’s ankle to end his career, attacked one of his best friends (OC) after a match to start the turn, attacked OC after their singles match and hit with a piledriver on the steel steps.

Though OC as a heel would be an interesting experiment.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
No genuine heel shyt? :wtf: He broke a man’s ankle to end his career, attacked one of his best friends (OC) after a match to start the turn, attacked OC after their singles match and hit with a piledriver on the steel steps.

Though OC as a heel would be an interesting experiment.

My memory is shyt, which helps as a wrestling fan tbh, but wasn't most all of it because of Chuck putting himself in front of OC?

Chuck could've J. Cole'd out when Trent first flipped on OC and he'd still have his ankle and his career?

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
My memory is shyt, which helps as a wrestling fan tbh, but wasn't most all of it because of Chuck putting himself in front of OC?

Chuck could've J. Cole'd out when Trent first flipped on OC and he'd still have his ankle and his career?
Actually, Chuck’s career is likely over so no he wouldn’t still have it