5/29 TNA Impact: The Final Friday / May Mayhem

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Adam rose does a headlock driver and Dean Ambrose did as well . I love ec3 but how the hell is a headlock driver better than the falling ddt or the pedigree . And also the pedigree makes sense for when they eventually feud . It fits the story of him being the new hhh
Maybe its just me then cause I'm not feeling it, then again I've been sick of Authority related stories since Sting banished them... for like 3 weeks.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe its just me then cause I'm not feeling it, then again I've been sick of Authority related stories since Sting banished them... for like 3 weeks.
Well your right I'm tired of it too :heh: but just the fact that they associated with Owens now makes me intrigued . I want the breakup and face hhh like he's in nxt if he must be in TV. I hope Dean wins to shake it up until Brock comes back

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
Another great show but, they didn't have 2 have my boy Kenny lose the title :to:

Can't believe this shyt is about to be off the air soon.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Another great show.

Really not liking the way they keep switching the x division title every other week.

That tag match was absolute fire, to think we can get 3 more matches of greatness.

EC3 is definitely a Gawd and I can't wait until he gets the belt.

Great main event as well, Angle is starting to look like he's back on the juice. TNA did a great job with this crazy sadistic Eric Young.

Fukkas need to make sure this show does not get off air. It clearly is the best show in wrestling

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Another great show.

Really not liking the way they keep switching the x division title every other week.

That tag match was absolute fire, to think we can get 3 more matches of greatness.

EC3 is definitely a Gawd and I can't wait until he gets the belt.

Great main event as well, Angle is starting to look like he's back on the juice. TNA did a great job with this crazy sadistic Eric Young.

Fukkas need to make sure this show does not get off air. It clearly is the best show in wrestling
Let's wait until Wednesday before making any declarations :mjpls:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Let's wait until Wednesday before making any declarations :mjpls:

With all of the competition coming up like ROH, LU, and New Japan it's hard for me to say it's the best but it is a solid promotion. With more financial support, TNA could be great. Along with getting Dixie Carter out of there.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
KURT ANGLE/ERIC YOUNG
EY should have just run Angle over with his rent-a-car. Then they had Angle and EY in the Universal Studio drunk tanks!

I like the way they keep making this feud seem like it is a big deal but I just am not here for Angle as champ. I'd rather have Maniac Eric as champ then Kurt right now. The match was good but I just need the belt off of Angle. I do wish they would have let EY hit that Cradle Piledriver though just to see Angle sell it like he broke his neck again.

KO CAGE MATCH
The Dollhouse is doing some old school, Four Horsemen style villainy. I can remember multiple occasions where the Horsemen locked themselves in a cage with Dusty Rhodes while Magnum TA or Nikita Koloff were on the outside trying to get in. The fact that it is chicks doing it is cool.

JAMES STORM & MICKIE JAMES
Who is Mickie wrestling in her "final match" the only wrestlers on the roster who would guarantee a really excellent match would be Gail and Kong. She could probably have a nice match with Taryn or Brooke but neither of them are at Mickie's level as a worker.

James Storm scheming to get in Mickie's guts is some hilarious soap opera shyt. His working the music angle was like something you'd see on a show like General Hospital when the rich powerful bad guy is trying to steal the girl away from the working class good guy by using his money and influence.

THE X-DIVISION GUANTLET MATCH
Why is Crazzy Steve still working here?

Kenny King clowning the "vanilla midgets".:mjlol:

I still don't understand Manik's fashion choice of having a hoodie attached to his tights.

TNA needs to give the Manik suit to someone else (that Crazzy Steve guy maybe) and an unmasked TJ Perkins should team up with Zema Ion as the "Pinoy Express". They could be the first Filipino tag team in rasslin'! Book it, Corgan!!!!!

Mandrews is about the spot monkey-ist spot monkey ever. Thankfully he has visited a tanning bed since the last time I saw him and his flourescent white skin isn't blinding me anymore.

Did Argos just break his own neck?:ohhh:

TNA just has been misusing Tigre Uno from the second he got there. How does he get eliminated in record seconds while a damn near unconscious Argos is still in there and Crazzy fukking Steve is still there?:stopitslime:

This match had some rough spots but was pretty decent. Don't understand the logic behind giving the belt back to Spud. Kenny as champ had more potential if you ask me. I also don't like what look like the seeds of a BDC split either. The Beatdown Clan should be the top heel faction in TNA. :ufdup: I'm watching you, Corgan.

DIRTY HEELS VS THE WOLVES
Another great match from these four as expected. I would like to see Roode and Aries start to live up to their tag team name a bit more though. That 450 that Aries did was just whoa though. And the double stomp Davey hit on Aries while he had the Las Chancery locked in was even more whoa.
Wasn't expecting The Wolves to go up 2-0 either but I think TNA is going for The Heels pulling the big comeback angle.

ANGELINA & VELVET
I would be against The Beautiful People members feuding with one another if The Dollhouse didn't exist because they pretty much are giving me what I would want from a TBP reuinion but with a lot more crazy thrown in. So Velvet and Angelina feuding is cool even though the two of them tend to have no chemistry in the ring as opponents for some reason. "Darth Velvet" was a funny line though.
Also like to point out that there were two segments on this show featuring the ladies that were also two entirely different storylines that had no intersection at all. Just saying.:sas2:
And Angelina needs to get her money back from whoever she hired those security dudes from. They were sad.
Them dudes in the crowd behind Velvet were extra creepy looking too:

ANDERSON VS EC3
Why is EC3 being forced to spend so much time in a feud with Blanderson? he should have only been interacting with Ken for about 2 weeks before pinning him and moving on to bigger and better things. Being saddled with carrying a program with Anderson for months is no way to treat the future of the company.
I like that they dug up one of them old King of the Mountain penalty cages for this match though. Re-purposing props is very frugal, y'all. :dixie:
EC3 winning clean was a great way to continue building him up though...all praise be to Billy Corgan. :blessed:
And EC3 not accepting that handshake after the match was great. EC3 needs to always be the most douchebaggy villain on the roster. Next stop liberating the TNA World title from the clutches of Kurt Angle.:obama:

Overall this was a really good show and the best wrestling show that I could watch on cable all week (fukking Verizon still hasn't added El Ray so I gotta dl Lucha :wtb:) without question.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
TNA needs to give the Manik suit to someone else (that Crazzy Steve guy maybe) and an unmasked TJ Perkins should team up with Zema Ion as the "Pinoy Express". They could be the first Filipino tag team in rasslin'! Book it, Corgan!!!!!

I thought of the same thing when I learned they were Filipino :gladbron:

They could be a great douchey team that thinks they're great at basketball, karaoke and spikes their hair up with way too much gel :lolbron: