[5/31/23] AEW Dynamite: Double or Nothing Fall Out; Road to Forbidden Door and Collision Begins; fukk Don Callis, Takeshyta, and Chris Jericho

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Should burn that match on a Dynamite or Collision. Don't think their styles would mesh at all for a long-term feud
The whole "wrestle a bunch of people before you can wrestle me" angle would have been perfect for an OC vs. MJF feud given what OC has done with the International title, the fact that his in-ring style is the perfect type of style to piss off MJF, and that he isn't a promo guy.

MJF wants to be special attraction while OC just will wrestle anyone who gets thrown at him and makes it look easy. Let MJF hand pick a bunch of people to throw at OC and OC just runs right through all of them. OC wouldn't really have to talk much because he would just do all the talking in the ring. He could cut like a one or two-sentence promo after a match and be like "I just beat this guy with a side headlock takeover with my hands in my pocket. Who's next?" and MJF would be FUMING at the top of the stage. All his promos could be like one sentence or even one word and it would just further piss off MJF because MJF can't goad him into going back and forth with him.

But you can't really go down that well again at this point.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Callis with NUCLEAR HEAT. Holy shyt. I don’t remember anyone getting this kind of heat. :wow:
Best Bout Machine ain’t deserve that :mjcry:

Went from being the goat Omega Stan to the point he was annoying on commentary in njpw to stabbing him in the forehead :mjcry:

You cried when Omega won the iwgp belt how could you :mjcry: Worst part is I agree Bucks bring Kenny down. :francis: