Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Another hint/clue

Hope it actually goes somewhere unlike the other backstage easter eggs HHH has done the past 2 years and then just dropped

Hurt Business specifically:mjpls:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
None of them should be in it.

And Gunther taking that shyt. Bout to be his summer all the way to the title.

More than fine with Gunther winning. He's one of my favorites.

But I believe having Solo win it actually works to establish the group as a real force to be reckoned with. As it currently goes, people who leave the Bloodline/Roman's influence (Jey, Sami) actually elevate. Bloodline v2 solely became about ensuring Roman stayed champion, as evidenced by Jimmy/Solo consistently losing.

And then Roman pulling out of the draft literally tanked the group's value. I think it would be good to suggest that MAYBE the Bloodline would be better off without Roman (while it isn't true, casting that doubt raises intrigue for what the story seems to be).

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
More than fine with Gunther winning. He's one of my favorites.

But I believe having Solo win it actually works to establish the group as a real force to be reckoned with. As it currently goes, people who leave the Bloodline/Roman's influence (Jey, Sami) actually elevate. Bloodline v2 solely became about ensuring Roman stayed champion, as evidenced by Jimmy/Solo consistently losing.

And then Roman pulling out of the draft literally tanked the group's value. I think it would be good to suggest that MAYBE the Bloodline would be better off without Roman (while it isn't true, casting that doubt raises intrigue for what the story seems to be).
It’s better to do that by just having them fukk everybody up like The Shield/Wyatts than to be wrestling in tournaments. They shouldn’t give a fucck about that outside of fuccking up Orton in his match.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
It’s better to do that by just having them fukk everybody up like The Shield/Wyatts than to be wrestling in tournaments. They shouldn’t give a fucck about that outside of fuccking up Orton in his match.

:ehh:

I like the idea of this iteration of the Bloodline being significantly more dangerous in gang warfare/unorganized combat, but you can't have the group acknowledge that losing has consequences only for them to not win anything of note. Even the Shield scooped up championships.

The Wyatts were a special case as Bray's character didn't need a championship to remain a threat, but they still won titles.

One of the Bloodline's foundational principles is based on winning shyt and being the pinnacle of success/a dynasty. So either this iteration makes it clear that this group is about straight up havoc, or they should win something here and there.