5/8 DAZN PRESENTS: Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez vs. Billy Joe Saunders SUPER-MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE UNIFICATION

WHO WINS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California

C63-FF1-1.gif

All four of these are broken.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
oh i know what that is..thats the kind of fracture where your eye sinks inward and you may have some nerve damage in that area that could be permanent

so yeah if he continued on he would go blind in that eye
That feeling he must have felt must have been so disturbing

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Shouldn't of been talking shyt :mjgrin:
Worst outcome for him, if rumors are true and his vision is altered it’s over. Word is that him talking made canelo change his strategy from boxing to focus on landing big shots.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

You could actually see that his eye was caved inward the second it landed. Looked gruesome as fukk. When he lifted his face and you seen the eye for the first time it was :scust:.....looked completely different from the Kell Brook injury where his shyt started swelling outwardly. Saunders shyt looked completely sunken in:picard:

When we say canelo will cave somebody's shyt in we mean that shyt literally :lolbron:

Nah but hopefully saunders career isn't over. He's still a white trash piece of shyt but still don't wanna see him permanently damaged. Mentally he's never gonna be the same regardless. He better humble himself.