5 Levels Of Fame.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are both already 4 pretty easy...especially if B. Spears is 4. Her and B the same age and came out at the same time. Torn the possiblity of 5. On one hand we have access to more info. On the other hand we have access to more info :heh:. So does that make it easier to be 5 since people have an easier time finding out about other people or does it make it harder because people can personalize what they see and thusly they arent' forced to see things they aren't interested in?

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I would say that Lebron has the better chance of remaining highly famous in 20 years.

Someone like Beyonce is obviously famous but consider Mariah Carey. 20 years ago she was ubiquitous. These days she is famous but is she really on anyone's radar outside of the Christmas season? I would say no. I think Beyonce follows a similar path.

The other thing to consider is whether people like Lebron or Beyonce WANT to be so famous or public in 20 years.

Part of what keeps Michael Jordan famous is debate culture. Who is the GOAT? And so on.
I'm not sure that really exists for singers once they exit their artistic peaks.
Good points.

But I have some questions in mind.

Who has the most popularity/fame/visibility/revelance?

Who makes the biggest impact on people/in the life of people?

Who has the biggest male fanbase? :dame: :

Who has the biggest female fanbase?

Who maintains their fame longer?

After their careers/peaks, who remains on peoples radar longer?

Im taking about Actors/athletes/singers/rappers.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I've reached #2 in my time. I'd be good with #3 but the mission is to aim for them all and let the chips fall where they may when it's all done

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
#5 would be absolutely dreadful. I feel for Michael Jackson and completely understand why he was so eccentric. No one is supposed to be that recognizable. There's no way I wouldn't be miserable being that famous. Coincidentally, at that stage, you're also likely amongst the most lonely people in the world. There are no genuine relationships to be built at that point. Everyone, and I mean everyone, wants something.