5 reasons AFRICAN-AMERICANS should think about moving and living in ENGLAND

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5. Police do not kill black people like they do in USA.

As someone that has lived in USA and England i can tell you that police are no real threat to black people in england, nor do they have a power complex like they police of usa. Numerous black people have been murdered unlawfully in USA, and some even in broad day light (eric garner) this isn't the case in England.

4. FREE HEALTH CARE

I know at least 10 people that decided not to go to hospital in USA due to not having insurance, one of them was stabbed in the back and still didn't go to hospital instead let his girl stitch him up. I know a woman who had to watch her mother die because the family couldn't afford the cost of cancer treatment. In England all this is FREE no more worries of insurance and medical care.

3. SEGRIGATION ISNT AS HARSH AS USA

Many of area's in USA are highly segregated where black people cannot enter, or white people cannot enter. It is very very very rare to find an area in England where black people cannot enter or treated differently.

2. BETTER EDUCATION FOR KIDS

While England tends to teach children about the world, USA tends to teach children about USA. To the point a grown man in his 40's has asked me 'which is better... London or England' I've also been told by an american that England's currancy is the Euro. America teach children to borderline worship the country so much that they become ignorant to everything else, and tend not to even leave the country (over 50% americans don't own a passport)

1. WHITE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SETTLING IN BLACK COUNTRIES FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS

The white man has gained power on earth by invading, colonising and taking over black countries for hundreds of years. It's about time black people did the same, instead of settling and staying where the white man put them.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What's the cost of living like and availability of jobs? :damereally:
All i know is i went to London and the sh!t is no joke.

I was there for work spending money on the company's tab and i felt.. guilty sometimes. And im usually the big spender on my team when it comes to work travel. I was there for the Olympics in 2012. The night of the opening ceremonies i spend over 200 british pounts on taxis alone going out partying. Not counting train ride from and to where i was working in Reading.

But of course i told my boss the taxis was for work to an office and the bar tab was "dinner" :russ:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
5. Police do not kill black people like they do in USA.

As someone that has lived in USA and England i can tell you that police are no real threat to black people in england, nor do they have a power complex like they police of usa. Numerous black people have been murdered unlawfully in USA, and some even in broad day light (eric garner) this isn't the case in England.

4. FREE HEALTH CARE

I know at least 10 people that decided not to go to hospital in USA due to not having insurance, one of them was stabbed in the back and still didn't go to hospital instead let his girl stitch him up. I know a woman who had to watch her mother die because the family couldn't afford the cost of cancer treatment. In England all this is FREE no more worries of insurance and medical care.

3. SEGRIGATION ISNT AS HARSH AS USA

Many of area's in USA are highly segregated where black people cannot enter, or white people cannot enter. It is very very very rare to find an area in England where black people cannot enter or treated differently.

2. BETTER EDUCATION FOR KIDS

While England tends to teach children about the world, USA tends to teach children about USA. To the point a grown man in his 40's has asked me 'which is better... London or England' I've also been told by an american that England's currancy is the Euro. America teach children to borderline worship the country so much that they become ignorant to everything else, and tend not to even leave the country (over 50% americans don't own a passport)

1. WHITE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SETTLING IN BLACK COUNTRIES FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS

The white man has gained power on earth by invading, colonising and taking over black countries for hundreds of years. It's about time black people did the same, instead of settling and staying where the white man put them.

40 million African Americans descend upon London

:bryan:- london

328F774800000578-3509176-image-a-77_1458940517347.jpg
- the op

Love in countries with no sunlight bruhs. :camby: