50 and floyd were joking

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ppl are so obessed with marketing ploys and manufactured beef that they always go to dat conclusion even though i cant recall any incident when one actually occurred:what:

50s tweet means nothing
its just another floyd diss
its clear as day

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
50cent @50cent

He just called he mad I said something about domestic violence. He just want be in music. You ever hear him RAP?lol

50cent @50cent

He texting really trippin over the domestic violence tweet. It's true everybody know, he already did time for it. SMSAudio

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:childplease:

All promo is good promo, and with Money Mayweather and 50 you already know, all Floyd did was find a way to keep his name out there until he fights Canelo in May, honestly I hear more about Floyd and 50 beef in the boxing community than Manny vs JMM 4

:russ: at the dummies that were strung along and took this serious, when everything was jokes from the start

Cotdamn, you got Floyd's dikk lodged far down your throat.

Even in these tweets, 50 is still dissing Floyd.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who cares if they are still going at each other, this whole 'beef' is as corny as their 'friendship'. I don't know whats worse dudes in their mid 30's arguing like girls publicly or using stacks of money as cell phones. Either way they should know better.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50cent ‏@50cent
I'm sick of all this nonsense Floyd asked me to act like were fighting cause no one was paying any attention after his 60 days.#SMSaudio

50cent ‏@50cent
Domestic violence is very serious my apologies,my grand mother said we need to stop playing I'm done sorry#SK

50cent ‏@50cent
I know some the thing we do in hip hop for shock value are wrong. He just wanted some attention Floyd is like a brother to me.#SMSaudio

50cent ‏@50cent
I always tweet thing for him like follow his fiancée and help promote him but one, I'm done with please don't ask me about it. #SMSaudio

50cent ‏@50cent
You will be disappointed I except his imperfections he's a friend. This was just not a good idea.#SMSaudio

50cent ‏@50cent
He just called he mad I said something about domestic violence. He just want be in music. You ever hear him RAP?lol

50cent ‏@50cent
He texting really trippin over the domestic violence tweet. It's true everybody know, he already did time for it. SMSAudio

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
this is obviously a sarcastic joke "no one was paying any attention after his 60 days"

come one

O4s0x.gif

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
50 has too much time on his damn hands.

like for real... this nikka need to hit the studio and make some music or something. dude is getting more pathetic by the minute.

and if Floyd really had a hand in this... he's a hoe for it.