50 Cent and his team fukks up Slow bucks and his team in club Lust

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Nope im not like yall stans making 50 pags of shyt that you heard over Internet bythe white fans

Buck already show his true color, when fif is done with him .....he going to have to rely on himself again not on European tours

From being from south to claim Grape street gang

Yall stans dont give a shyt about any of these members only fif

:mjlol: wtf are you talking bout man?? All that extra shyt and you not saying nothing & can't even answer a simple question

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Dawg is a straight bytch nikka:russ:. nikka hops from thread to thread hating on nikkas from G Unit to the Warriors. Straight bytch nikka tendencies.

fukking weirdo!

"I don't make 50 page threads about 50"

Yea that's cool but you sure be all in them :mjpls:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
thought 50 got no love in the hood ??

thought 50 wasn't bout it ?

HAAAAAA :mjlol:

THASSSS OUR GODFATHER
c88mGOT.png

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Next time @ hoe ass nikka
@loyola llothta fukk nikka. U knew who the fukk I was talking to. U a fukk nikka, the complete definition of it. I'd fukk a nikka like u up just on the strength that u are a heater ass nikka. nikkas would leave u slumped somewhere in an alley u fakkit ass nikka. I ain't hard to find at all if u wanna take that chance.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
@loyola llothta fukk nikka. U knew who the fukk I was talking to. U a fukk nikka, the complete definition of it. I'd fukk a nikka like u up just on the strength that u are a heater ass nikka. nikkas would leave u slumped somewhere in an alley u fakkit ass nikka. I ain't hard to find at all if u wanna take that chance.
:deadmanny:you mean @thecoli yeah I see every now and then but im still not slumped, I dont take nikkas serious that use the word "fakkit" when sending threats

Jzh

Pro
Daps
Nope im not like yall stans making 50 pags of shyt that you heard over Internet bythe white fans

Buck already show his true color, when fif is done with him .....he going to have to rely on himself again not on European tours

From being from south to claim Grape street gang

Yall stans dont give a shyt about any of these members only fif

buck never claimed grape street

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
:deadmanny:you mean @thecoli yeah I see every now and then but im still not slumped, I dont take nikkas serious that use the word "fakkit" when sending threats
My address is all over this bytch and I will cash out yo bus ticket. I just hate hoe ass nikkas and wish I can put hands on all you nikkas :yeshrug:. I'm 100% serious my mans

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buck may have slipped up, but you can tell where a nikka loyalty lies. Fif may have reacted drastic in his approach to some with how he handled the Buck situation, but at the present time, Buck is apparently in a better space because of it. They seem to have genuine respect and love for each other. And for a nikka in Fifs position, he probably holds that very dear. You pay arbitrary nikkas, you look out for and reward ya close and cherished ones.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
My address is all over this bytch and I will cash out yo bus ticket. I just hate hoe ass nikkas and wish I can put hands on all you nikkas :yeshrug:. I'm 100% serious my mans

Value ya freedom my dude fukk these Internet nikkas, that's all they will be is Internet nikkas, go light a dub and chill. fukk these nikkas.