50 Cent Calls Out Oprah For Continuously Going After Black Men

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Why didnt he speak out then instead of making jokes? Where did the sudden change of heart come from? Was he vocal about the first R Kelly documentary?
No he defended kelly and that’s indefensible

Suzie

Pro
Daps
I aint forget shyt. I dont care.:yeshrug: Im saying nothing about any of that documentary changed anyone's opinion. And by anyone, I mean black people since we are talking about 50, MJ and our community. This shyt is old news to us. No black person changed their opinion to guilty from that doc. 50 aint got nothing to do with anyone thinking MJ is guilty or not. Its about to be 2020. MJ been either guilty to some or innocent to others for 30 damn years. :pachaha:
True which is why they couldn’t ‘cancel’ him.

Daps
I aint forget shyt. I dont care.:yeshrug: Im saying nothing about any of that documentary changed anyone's opinion. And by anyone, I mean black people since we are talking about 50, MJ and our community. This shyt is old news to us. No black person changed their opinion to guilty from that doc. 50 aint got nothing to do with anyone thinking MJ is guilty or not. Its about to be 2020. MJ been either guilty to some or innocent to others for 30 damn years. :pachaha:
Nah that documentary was a tipping point for some people and convincing for others
Obviously it didn't change anything for people who saw through the bullshyt but for everyone else :francis:

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Oprah has and always will be the house c00n mami, pleasing her cac mastas :mjpls:

:pacspit: Oprah