50 Cent comments "This Picture Was A Bad Idea" on image of his Son, Trav and Slowbucks

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
i hope 50 does it again in the music industry just based on the fact he went independent/independant. but as far as managing his relationships, 50 might need to step back and re-evaluate some things...

To be fair Trav's the one that jumped out the gate first on Twitter talking that crazy shyt.
He said 50s not from Southside and his hood pass revoked:stopitslime:, 50s sees him tells him dont come on the stage gets on anyway nearly gets himself rocked If it wasnt for meek, does nothing but try and cop pleas with monster then months down the line disses 50 on a song:yeshrug:

I dont think Slow and them invited Marquis for the purpose of doing sh*t like this to piss 50 off but 50 probably looking at Trav like "You know exactly what you doing...We aint cool so dont pose with my son". Maybe it Trav wasnt doing it to aggrivate 50 either but thats probably how 50 sees it.

Yeah he might have done similar ish to Ross but you know 50 he wouldnt let shyt like that Slide, look how he reacted over the monkey with his sons head.

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
lmao... How you think Slow and Bucks got their name in these streets?? Its a power shift going on in Queens dawg

:what: do u even know how they got their name??????

Slow & Bucksy ain't no damn thugs
Slow will tell u himself they ran behind G-Unit and learned a lot of business moves from 50.

The same nikkas running with them are the same Queens nikkas tht ran with Banks & G-Unit

:mjlol:@ power shift in Queens

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

Slow will tell u himself they ran behind G-Unit and learned a lot of business moves from 50.

The same nikkas running with them are the same Queens nikkas tht ran with Banks & G-Unit

Did you ever get a chance to knock the block off that bytch ass fakkit @ThugLife

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

power shift dawg.. lol

It always happens eventually. y'all gettin maaaaad

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Oh u just trolling and it's cool I thought I was serous at first :mjlol:

You cant TROLL with proof. They got lil Marquis in a pic basically saying fukk you to Fif... Everybody and their mother in rap fukkin with Slow and them from NY, to ATL to Cali.. Hell even lil boosie runnin with them..lol

facts are facts..

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
You cant TROLL with proof. They got lil Marquis in a pic basically saying fukk you to Fif... Everybody and their mother in rap fukkin with Slow and them from NY, to ATL to Cali.. Hell even lil boosie runnin with them..lol

facts are facts..

Man relax lol first off no one running with them

They associating with them because of their clothing and that's it

You really think these rap nikkas will stand behind them if it hits the streets???

:laugh:

You trolling breh u got no facts aside from spelling their names right

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Man relax lol first off no one running with them

They associating with them because of their clothing and that's it

You really think these rap nikkas will stand behind them if it hits the streets???

:laugh:

You trolling breh u got no facts aside from spelling their names right

lmaooo.. man whatever man