50 Cent - Don't Worry Bout It Music Video

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
Wow this knocks right here. Based off the 3 songs so far 50 gonna have the summer LOCKED!! He still got flex playing Major Distribution I wish he held onto that and we up w Kidd Kidd + First Date . Intersvope fckin LOST

Can't replace a song like bytch get in my car, but compared to what's out now, look like this song can do the same damage if not more

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
granted u didn't explicitly say it...but y mention him in same sentence describing jay z as the GoAT?
I said it only strengthens Jay's position as the GOAT because even 50 -- who was on the top world -- has fallen off and Jay is still making good music with relevant artists.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Glad it looks like an actual video instead of the standard "shots of this nikka rapping on a balcony and smoking a cigar" vid he's been releasing for the last 5 years

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
granted u didn't explicitly say it...but y mention him in same sentence describing jay z as the GoAT?

I said it only strengthens Jay's position as the GOAT because even 50 -- who was on the top world -- has fallen off and Jay is still making good music with relevant artists.

GRODT sold more than any CD jay z ever put out LOL what jay said o yea "women lie men lie numbers don't lie"
LOL now take his dikk out ya mouth

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
GRODT sold more than any CD jay z ever put out LOL what jay said o yea "women lie men lie numbers don't lie"
LOL now take his dikk out ya mouth
lol...u really came in here caping hard huh.

Ok...lemme skool u. Most respectable hip hop sources and fans (ie not dikkriders like u) would say that album sales ain't the best measures to saying who's best. If so, Nas wouldn't be on most peoples top 5 list.

Second, u really think 50 is a better overall rapper and has a better career than Jay?

Third, using your stupid logic...50 < Jay any damn way

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/list/top-50-richest-rappers/

2. Jay z $550m
6.50 cent $260m

"Women lie, men lie, numbers don't"

:mjpls:

PS. Go ahead and try to pull up the Forbes list...it'll make 50 look worse. I'm doing you a favor.

thewave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol...u really came in here camping hard huh.

Ok...lemme skool u. Most respectable hip hop sources and fans (ie not dikkriders like u) would say that album sales ain't the best measures do saying who's best. If so, Nas wouldn't be on most peoples top 5 list.

Second, u really think 50 is a better overall rapper and has a better career than Jay?

Third, using your stupid logic...50 < Jay any damn way

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/list/top-50-richest-rappers/

2. Jay z $550m
6.50 cent $260m

"Women lie, men lie, numbers don't"

:mjpls:

PS. Go ahead and try to pull up the Forbes list...it'll make 50 look worse. I'm doing you a favor.

it really wont. i can really school you, as i already did to somebody who tried to post that money shyt. fif was on forbes when jay wasnt and this dates back to 04 05. regardless posting another mans money is lame

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
:dahell:
it really wont. i can really school you, as i already did to somebody who tried to post that money shyt. fif was on forbes when jay wasnt and this dates back to 04 05. regardless posting another mans money is lame

first off...when did I say jay was on the list first?

Second, the ONLY reason I used the numbers was to prove that by his own logic jay has better "numbers".

So kill that school talk junior.

Btw, 50 and Jay both washed up IMO now.

Last edited: